Flashlight guys, ordered a new one.

Big Bo

Registered
I work out in the boonies. No street lights. Dark, and you are out here alone at night. I have a 100 lume flashlight that I bought last year, it is ok, but not very bright past 50 ft. Walking around the plants at night you never know what is 50 ft in front of you. Although the plants are fenced, it is cumforting knowing what is ahead of you. One night walking across the plant I looked up and saw 3 coyotes staring at me. I barked like a dog and a fourth coyote stepped out from behind one of the other dogs. I was glad there was a fence between us. Today as I was leaving a plant I spotted 3 dogs someone has abandoned outside of the main gate. I would hate to be alone and the dogs get agressive. So today I decided I wanted something brighter than the MagLights we have at work and the 100 lume light I keep in my locker. So today I ordered a Fenix TK41.

Fenix TK41 LED Flashlight - 800 Lumens - Fenix LED Flashlights | Tactical Lights | EDC Tactical Gear

Hmmm? Neat? Is this a bulb or led flashlight? Am I correct when I read it will run for ten days on a AA battery?

Hmmm, i had tons of mags till i discovered the streamlight stinger leds :laugh: Now i have a few sitting idle in the garage and one 3d mag at work in my toolbox (only because a streamlight will disappear in my shop) I do keep a 6d mag in the garage, havent used it in probably 8 months, but if someone unwanted strolls into the garage after dark :whistle:

I just got tired of replacing batteries constantly when it was cold. Let us know how ya like that one!

Back