Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

A tad bit excited about the possibilities

I posted this back in '09 and today is the first time I actually started tinkering with the program and box. Of course tons of advances have been made since then, so has anyone tinkered with the nitrous or quickshifter add-ons?

What are you trying to do

I just saw this post.

I'de like to be able to switch between two different maps. Toggle switch on handlebars, I assume the key would have to be turned off and on again for map to change?
Isn't this possible?

I just saw this post.

I'de like to be able to switch between two different maps. Toggle switch on handlebars, I assume the key would have to be turned off and on again for map to change?
Isn't this possible?
hey sixpack..yes you could switch between 2 maps...i beleave its pin#58 on busa and when grounded((plugged in to ecu)) its in mso when unplugged it will go it to ms1..you could put a switch between to go from one or the other...im not sure if the key would have to be turned on and off to switch...ask greg about this part..

Keep getting this error when I try to flash my '08 from a saved and modified file. "Unexpected or missing ECU response during initialization. Programming aborted reset ecu, and program 0.0"

Attachments

• soundklash1.pdf
    157 KB · Views: 226
hey sixpack..yes you could switch between 2 maps...i beleave its pin#58 on busa and when grounded((plugged in to ecu)) its in mso when unplugged it will go it to ms1..you could put a switch between to go from one or the other...im not sure if the key would have to be turned on and off to switch...ask greg about this part..

Thanks Squale, and I've read that before.
I'de just like exact details before I go any further, a mistake there would be expensive.:beerchug:

I probably dont fully understand how the mode switch works but doesnt that change the map? Cant you create 3 maps and set them to A, B and C?

Just a quick question regarding ecu mode setting. I have an Australian L0 (2010) model hayabusa. In the advanced settings for ecu mode, which is the correct setting for my bike EU,US,Cal, or Gen ?

thanks.

I have tried the .bin files in advanced settings and they all work except once I finishing flashing I have FI issue.

When I use woolich software with their .bin file for my bike, everything works fine.

I have used ECU Editor and not have problems but my bike is us version. It might be a problem with the map in ecu editor. There are more options with ecu editor. Woolrich has a web site with a forums that help with there software issues and ecu editor issues. You can go there and post your problem and hopefully they can help you because there isn't much support for ecu editor anymore.

WoolichRacing.com • Index page

If I buy the woolrich datalogger/flasher will I be able to flash other ECUs as well? or will it lock to mine? For example my brother has same year busa as mine... if I bought a flasher would we be able to use the same unit?

Back