Flame rubb here.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Some folks have issues(we'll go into that later,hahaha),getting on the boards I mean.

Well,as it turns out,it was probably RSD's fault.

Deep within the Org,way down in the basement next to the reactor,across from the Control Room is Electrical Closet #213A containing panel #17. Well,this panel should prolly not be messed with by a guy with a brain injury (shiddy,old,boring excuse I know,but it gets me outa trouble.Gets me into trouble too,like a few days ago).
So,I was down there harmlessly adding text,deleting text,fairly simple board tech stuff. Done it lots of times.Never had a problem. Until now. It appears as thou I left a few lines blank in series of code/text lines. OOPS.

Soooo, I was going to appologise for any inconvience this may have caused the good folk. Was going to. Instead,I've decided to blame the entire fiasco on VaBusa. I'm going to swipe her security keys,go down there and leave them in the unlocked panel. Then, when the Captain finds them....hehehehehee he'll blame her,not me. Good huh.
biggrin.gif

All in a days work my friends.

RSD at your service. Or in this case,your disconnected service.

squirrel_with_electricity_lg_nwm.gif

andy - are you coding in perl drunk again?

last time you did that this place turned into a zx-14 forum.

guns.gif
poke.gif
bomb.gif
Ok I feel better now.
thumbs-up.gif
I'm back and
type.gif
again
cool.gif

I did spend over and hour on two seperate calls with AOL tech support though
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I'm just glad it's back up and running
cool.gif

cool.gif

guns.gif

poke.gif

bomb.gif
Ok I feel better now.  
thumbs-up.gif
 I'm back and  
type.gif
again
cool.gif

I did spend over and hour on two seperate calls with AOL tech support though
mad.gif

laugh.gif
  I'm just glad it's back up and running
cool.gif
I can see the call now...

"AOL tech support, how can I help you?"
"I need my org fix..."
"excuse me?"
"I need my org fix... going thru withdrawl. Must have .org...."
"Sir, what are tou talking about?"
"I CAN'T GET ON THE ORG!!! FIX IT!!!"
"Okay... whats the org?"
"Hayabusa.org! It's broke! Fix it!"

You know, something like that...

cool.gif

I like to have a few beers
40__s.gif
to relax...before getting into the really technical stuff.

Didn't work out so well this time.

I'm just waiting to be fired.

I was thinking about this for ad in the paper,tell me what you think Shortboarder.

Newly released website administrator. No prior convictions,well none worth mentioning anyway. Slight drinking problem and anger management issues,but a snappy dresser. Recent vehicle accident caused some brain damage,but nothing that should hinder my performance in your corporation. Outbursts,fits of rage, and poor sense of humour will rarely be noticed by co-workers. I'm a real team player,as long as I can be in charge and nobody will oppose me. I'm very punctual. My last employer nicknamed me "Timex" because I like to come in around 10 and leave around 2. I don't drink on the job,unless someone offers. I set very high standards and expectations for my fellow employees,while keeping my low,in order to improve morale. I believe in high diciplinary standards with fellow female employees (I have my own riding crop). In closing,I like to add that I will be a fairly good employee,and not much of a burden to a business such as yours.

Thank-you, RSD.

Not bad eh? Watcha think?

perfect! yer a shoe-in for google. just think of the stock options!

actually, bill gates just left his post. send your description to billg@microsoft.com. I've totally got an in there, and I'll put in a word.

Cripes the first few times (Ok I tried a lot!!!) I tried to Log on I thought I got banned or something! Turns out it was just Rub!

at least he keeps things interesting.

stll laughing at the AOl call, good one yamahor!
laugh.gif

Once we realized there was a problem the first question I asked Andy was " What have you touched in the past three days regardless of how small it seems" He told me he put his fingerprints on the laser optics and I knew exactly what the problem was then... Last time he put a weenie in the warp drive and before that he windexed the flux capacitor...... Jeesh

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I like to have a few beers
40__s.gif
to relax...before getting into the really technical stuff.

Didn't work out so well this time.

I'm just waiting to be fired.

I was thinking about this for ad in the paper,tell me what you think Shortboarder.

Newly released website administrator. No prior convictions,well none worth mentioning anyway. Slight drinking problem and anger management issues,but a snappy dresser. Recent vehicle accident caused some brain damage,but nothing that should hinder my performance in your corporation. Outbursts,fits of rage, and poor sense of humour will rarely be noticed by co-workers. I'm a real team player,as long as I can be in charge and nobody will oppose me. I'm very punctual. My last employer nicknamed me "Timex" because I like to come in around 10 and leave around 2. I don't drink on the job,unless someone offers. I set very high standards and expectations for my fellow employees,while keeping my low,in order to improve morale. I believe in high diciplinary standards with fellow female employees (I have my own riding crop). In closing,I like to add that I will be a fairly good employee,and not much of a burden to a business such as yours.

Thank-you, RSD.

Not bad eh? Watcha think?
Dude, I'd call you in for an interview based on that as your cover page for your resume', that is awesome.

This is classic RSD material Bro, Takes me back most of the way to 04'. Good Stuff. Sounds like you are doing better.

NOW, Do you suppose this might mean that I can see the Moderators Forum now???

thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153028025 -->

Once we realized there was a problem the first question I asked Andy was " What have you touched in the past three days regardless of how small it seems" He told me he put his fingerprints on the laser optics and I knew exactly what the problem was then... Last time he put a weenie in the warp drive and before that he windexed the flux capacitor...... Jeesh

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
I put the weenie into that high tech gadget figuring it was a microwave.
crazy.gif

I used the Windex to clean off the dirty finger prints,I was eating hot wings...real messy.

drooling3.gif

Well time for another slice of humble pie,this time I wont eat it in the control room.

Thanks for savin' my behind Doug.

The man has skillz.
bowdown.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

This is classic RSD material Bro, Takes me back most of the way to 04'.  Good Stuff.  Sounds like you are doing better.

NOW, Do you suppose this might mean that I can see the Moderators Forum now???

thumbs-up.gif
I think I'm doing better Keith. I used to be able to punch out a qwik semi-humouress paragraph in a minute or two.

It takes me about five minutes now...and even longer to type it.

O well. Its good therapy.

As far as the Mod's Forum. Ask Michelle,I'm not touchin' nuthin'.
face7.gif

Back