first ride of the year!

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
Well, it was a brisk 46 degree day here in good ole Wisconsin. So today was the first ride of the new year! Kevin (Firedog5800) was so kind as to lend his busa to Busaboy86 (my roommate) so that we could enjoy the beautiful day on the bikes. We covered maybe 50 miles but it was a fun day.

Thanks a lot for the bike loan Kev!!! I appreciate it and I know Jason sure did. Oh and before anyone reminds me of the :rulez:, well, we forgot a camera so no pics of the ride today:banghead:. Go ahead, flame on.

it's been over 70* most days this winter

pack up your asthma meds and playstation and move south young man:poke:

:laugh:

Re: it's been over 70* most days this winter

pack up your asthma meds and playstation and move south young man:poke:

:laugh:

I've been wanting to SOOOO BAD!!! but the girlfriend refuses to move with me after school. I've been looking up cop jobs down there and dropping hints to her but she can't leave her little sisters, which I understand. Oh well, maybe some day:whistle:

Yup finally some nice weather here in Illinois too. Put on 30 miles today (sucks but hey). It now has a whopping 69 miles on it... ahh nice weather.

Sweet, Youngsta! Great news that you got out for awhile...

and ain't it just like Kevin to give out his bike for a loan? Cheers to you, too, bro.

Got any pix to share?

:beerchug:

Sweet, Youngsta! Great news that you got out for awhile...

and ain't it just like Kevin to give out his bike for a loan? Cheers to you, too, bro.

Got any pix to share?

:beerchug:

Ummmm, wellll....about the pics part:whistle:

We forgot the camera when we left. By the time we had gotten back, it was dark and nothing turned out. I do so solemnly swear that it will NEVER happen again!! Forgive me, :please:

Ummmm, wellll....about the pics part:whistle:

We forgot the camera when we left. By the time we had gotten back, it was dark and nothing turned out. I do so solemnly swear that it will NEVER happen again!! Forgive me, :please:

30 lashes.

cut the newb some slack-I went riding today too...
put about 40-50miles on myself, went to go visit Jr. at his mom's house for a bit, then hit it home...and when i say, 'hit it':whistle: I mean i simply used 12miles of interstate to get home:laugh:
and I bet'chyall aint guna do NUTHIN about it:poke:

c'mon foos-WHO WANTS SUM:moon:

Almost 60 here yesterday, I got out for my first ride as well. Short but worth it. Would have loved to rode more but I had a very narrow window to ride between work and a previously scheduled activity.

so we're calling a visit to the 'ole "oval office" a previously scheduled activity now...:lol:

im wonderin-how come Kev loaned out the Bus but dint tag along?? havent hollered @ him in a bit-hope all is well:cheerleader:

Last edited:
no pic? well here is my first of 09

DSC00083.jpg

so we're calling a visit to the 'ole "oval office" a previously scheduled activity now...:lol:

im wonderin-how come Kev loaned out the Bus but dint tag along?? havent hollered @ him in a bit-hope all is well:cheerleader:

He wanted to go with but he was headin up to Milwaukee for the day. It was nice of him to loan his bike out!

OH I wanted to ride so bad. But, I had to do the family thing with the little lady and the kids. Yes I am still trying to make this work. Thanks for thinking of me though. LOL
And where are your Pics D? Yes I will dish out the punishment. :laugh: I think I can take you, if not it will be a wooping I remember.:poke:
We ened to get out for a bit bro', and bring the youngsta Mike with us.
Hope all is well with you.:beerchug:

*thread jack engaged*
Yes Kev, we def. need to hang-soon as I finish this f**king bathroom I'm ready to tear it up!:cheerleader: started working sec. again at a new spot in Downtown Milwaukee called Suite...talk about party like a rockstar:cheerleader: they got it goin in fo' realz up in there bro-you gotta come check it out, first round of Sprite is on me:beerchug:

i been itchin to break my cue out too-man i was just talkin to Mike about how long its been since I spanked his azz one-handed...i cant recall how many games in a row it was:whistle:

but I aint shot in over a year-so mebbe I'll only win every other game:poke: eh, Mike?
*thread jack complete*

I couldnt help myself-had to take the Busa out again today for min...and some doof on a 929 thought zooming by me musta showed me how powerful his tiny motor was:rofl:

he woulda felt really bad if I actually accelerated:laugh:

Back