First Orange/Black 08 in Ireland

Just curious. How much for fuel over there. Maybe we can gang up on the middle east. I think we can take em.

hello.gif
beerchug.gif

Hi there I'm another new Irish member and waiting on my new black 'Busa which is coming next week!!

Smithers and Reggie where did you order your R77 Yoshi's from..

Oh and Howdy to all on the forum!!

Mccloud,
Welcome. I got mine from Starcycle.com. They are full carbon R77 cans and cost $1021.95. Not a bad price considering €2/£1. Delivery was a problem due to production shortages but should be ok now. Let me know if you need anymore info.

busa_r77_001.jpg

Cheers Reggie I'll let you know how i get on!!

You American lads don't know how lucky you are...its a nigtmare getting tricky bits over here!!

Hi there I'm another new Irish member and waiting on my new black 'Busa which is coming next week!!

Smithers and Reggie where did you order your R77 Yoshi's from..

Oh and Howdy to all on the forum!!
how are you doing matt,its good to know im not the
only irishman on here.I ordered my r77s from an outfit called morepowerracing.com .they are based in seattle. i found them extremely helpful and i could not beat them anywhere on price.Also every package they send out is valued at $100 so as to avoid our crazy duties and taxes. i had to email a few details to them before they could process my order and i am expecting my yoshis tomorrow or the next day.also i was going to get a power commander but the guy i spoke to on the phone was honest enough to tell me that he wasnt sure were the fuelling maps the same on the european bikes;(he could have just as easily have sold them to me).i know my package left san francisco on the 28th of jan because you can track it.$681 plus $84 postage.that works out at 522 euro. buttons compred to what you will pay here or the uk. il let you know how i get on with customs her.good luck for now.

Back