First Orange/Black 08 in Ireland

reggiebusa

Registered
Sorry for any mistakes-I'm a new member. Just got my new 08 in orange/black. I think it is the first in Ireland. I plan to add my 8inch over swingarm,lowering links and new top yoke this weekend weather permitting. I'm waiting for my Yoshi R77 like everybody else. Will post some photo's when i get it finished.

BUSA_010108_001.JPG

Don't forget to vote in the polls.

We're all about 'voting' right now here in the US.
argue.gif

Congratulations, and welcome to the family...

Enjoy the new ride - Looking forward to some pics after the week end - weather permitting
beerchug.gif

Nice ride and excellent color choice, if I say so myself
beerchug.gif
What part of Northern Ireland are you in? I have cousins in Belfast, one that rides.

I know several people that live in Dublin, only problem is that it is Dublin, Texas.  
whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif
laugh.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

welcome.gif
brother! Know any Finley's? I'm researching ancestry and you live in my country of origin, hope to visit someday. Isn't the riding season pretty short there?

Don't know any Finley's-sorry. Riding season is March to October so not to bad. Went out on New Years day!! Only put on 20 miles-so thats a total of 24 miles so far.

Cavehill rd. n.e., or something like that I think Reggie, I cant find anything with their address on it...his mom, er mum lives there, he said he does renovations type work and travels (I call him my PIKEY cuz)in and out of Belfast,was riding a speed triple and a gixxer streetfighter. I'll try and find out some more info, I hope you are as pleased with your bike as I am, a lot of different opinions out there,but the best bike for my type of riding, be sure and post pics and opinion of your exhaust when it arrives!

well reggie, down here in mayo waiting on a black one, due early next month, ordered r77 yoshis tonight,cant wait! i hope u like it

well done nice bike.i am in kerry and am tring to decide between a black 1 and a orange and black. have ordered yoshi trc carbons cans already. this will be my 3 busa

Back