First Bash what to do check in?

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
I am coming in Thursday and staying at Iron Horse M/C Lodge. I paid for two dinners for Friday where should I check in and with whom? Thanks Wardie

Just show up at the Phillips and start introducing yourself.:thumbsup:

Bring a hooker and we'll know you're from OH

The Good News (for me) is that I am riding my bike so I can't even bring a little BaaaaaaaHHHHHH! Wardie

Kinda the same deal... arive late thursday..... staying at microtel....
What phillip's room will have the Repair shop at? lol
:laugh:

I am coming in Thursday and staying at Iron Horse M/C Lodge. I paid for two dinners for Friday where should I check in and with whom? Thanks Wardie

Check in at 203 when you get over to the Phillips and I'll give you your bracelet.

Make sure you see me though.....some of the guys don't have a clue. :whistle:

Check in at 203 when you get over to the Phillips and I'll give you your bracelet.

Make sure you see me though.....some of the guys don't have a clue. :whistle:

A clue about what??????

Oh...guess I just proved your point didn't I...:laugh::laugh::banghead:

Make sure you guys put yourselves out there and be forward. There will be a lot of activity and sometimes the regulars get caught up in it which leaves the timid people standing on the sidelines. Everything is pretty much based at the Phillips Motel. There is a very large fire pit and sitting area down the hill from the office. If you drive by and don't see anyone, you are probably not down the hill which is where you need to be. Prepare yourselves for complete chaos and a lot of people yelling at you to "GET OUT OF THE ROAD" :laugh:

Road? that's a road thru there? Looked more like a Carnival Midway:poke:

Back