Finaly back on-line!

Investor

Donating Member
Registered
Man, my cable service (Charter  
all_coholic.gif
) was down for three weeks  
rant.gif
, and of course we were without Internet service during this time!  I felt like  
guns.gif
the folks I had to deal with.  They had to be the biggest group of incompetent idiots in the world.  I swear, sometimes our cable company is just unbelievable - and I also work out of my home, so this was a double edge problem for me  
pissed.gif
.  Thank god for at least wireless service, but man was it slow - I don't know how we use to handle that service before they came out with high speed  
race.gif
.  I'm sure all of you can remember the old days when all we had was dial up - when you hit your enter button and then watched a movie  
SHOCKED.gif
 waiting for your screen to refresh.

Well anyway, it sure feels great to be back on-line  
super.gif
!  I've really missed this site and all of you guy's.  I've got alot of postings to catch up on.  If anything good came out of this, I at least had some spare time to get a few mods done:

1.  New windscreen installed
2.GIPro Gear Indicatior TRE installed  
3.  Swingarm sliders installed
4.  New grips
5.  Undertail installed
6.  Fender hugger installed
7.  New license plate bracket installed
8.  Stubby mufflers installed (purchased from 8Daytona8 here on the board - sounds great)
9.  Hump modified to keep grab rail bolted on
10.  New Reservoir covers with Kanji logo
11.  Steering damper oil changed to 90w (what a cheap mod making a huge difference in handling)

Such a small dent in all the things I'd like to get done - do the modifications ever stop??  Will try to get some pictures up soon, but right now, I'm heading out for a ride.

Hope all of you have a great day!

Way to go with the mods but where are the pics?? You know better than to post something like this without photographic evidence!
biggrin.gif
poke.gif

Back