finally wooo hooo

whzyrd

Registered
well after having to stare at the grey ghost for almost a week sitting in the garage the paperwork finally came in today
it is finally legal. ill tell ya after 33 years of riding almost 60 motorcycles this is the one i have always dreamed about a perfict fit awesome power and looks to boot its just like i remembered it from 99 all i can say is im in heaven.
will post pictures when the clouds go away
Rich

What...You bought a 99 Busa???
evil.gif

nope i bought a new 03 silver and grey but i worked for Suzuki in 99 when they first came out so i got to ride a few of them then
Rich

awesome--congrats! I've had mine 1.5 days and I'm almost ready for the first service
smile.gif
It took my a couple hours to initially adjust to the size, power, and heat, but I'm settling in quite happy with her
smile.gif

smile.gif

Glad you finally got it taken care. Now get out and ride that thing. Then don't forget to post some pics of it.
biggrin.gif

pipefighter i havent forgotten about you just havent been able to get up to where its stored to get pictures

sorry to say i have tried every source i know and no one is saying a word even when i worked for Suzuki everything was very tight lipped we usualy didnt see or hear anything untill about 2 weeks before it was revealed to the public
Rich

Back