Finally! I got my Calif Dealers license

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Woooo Hooooo ! I finally got my dealers license here in Calif. Took months to get all the ducks in a row. I sell alternate transportation and am allways lookin for new ideas so feel free to toss it out there...

So far my flag ship line is Global Electric Motorcars and ::welcome to greenemotor.com:: electric scooters and looks like we will be offering Hyosung gas powered scooters and motorcycles soon.

Check this out : Jay Leno's Garage

The company contacted me and we my offer these too. Question is at $7500 do you guys think anyone would buy one? ???

Thanks - K

Congrats Kento! Good to hear...

Electric bike is cool, but I think it's a very narrow market. And $7500? I'd rather get a used Busa :thumbsup: I know there's a lot of technology in it, but why have it? Gas mileage? Get a $1500 scooter - $6k buy a lot of gas (although with gas prices rising...)

... Did you see the gixxer in the garage!? :)

Congrats, Kent! Lots of work goes into getting that license. :beerchug:

Good luck with the sales!!!

:thumbsup:Congrats man hope you sell a bunch of those but on another note did you look at the garage all those sweet cars and bikes Leno has oh man :beerchug:

Congratulations Kent that is great. Seeing a lot of alternatives. I use a scooter when getting of the train on my office end which is 3 miles. The electric scoots can travel on the train also. The need is only going to get larger. I started out with only me in the gargare on the office end now I see 5 scoots. If I could afford one of the electric cars I would use it on the othr end of the trai. Let me know when you expand to the East coast. :)

Last edited:
Aren't the Sumo's supposed to be coming to the US soon will you be selling those? I think they are supposed to be a little cheaper. if I could find something like that in the 4K or some where closer to that mark be really interested in it.I am electric!: EV-X7 / SUMO Scooter by Axle
Seems to have a longer recharge but more speed.

Back