Finally got my promo jacket in

groran1000

Donating Member
Registered
Went to the dealership to get the original jacket but was too small. So I ordered the largest one they had and it fits. Man, my joe rocket is a 2x and this one fits the same and think this is size 64. Made in Italy and is nice leather. Doesn't have the optional zipper part like JR which has the mesh zipper part to let in lots of air. Has zippered air vents near both shoulders. More of a milder weather jacket I would say.

bj6.jpg

bj5.jpg

bj4.jpg

bj3.jpg

bj2.jpg

Nice! Plan to order one if I can figure out the riggt size.
My 2x joe rocket fits real good as this one does. My waist is 40 and wear a size 50 dress coat and weigh 240lbs. It's the largest they have, size 64. When I first ordered, I ordered a 3x and it was a joking way too small. This jacket at its largest wouldn't fit anyone larger than 2x joe rocket sizing. The sleeves are a bit fluffy but fit well and are tight. I think the GP Plus R system is why it fits the way it does. it doesn't have the ballistic padding like JR has, but has something I've never felt before, like some kind of protection for a slide. Anyway, I like it, but as I said, it has very little ventilation and would be for milder weather. It has a few holes, but not many and not very big. I live in the desert, so I may sell it.

My 2x joe rocket fits real good as this one does. My waist is 40 and wear a size 50 dress coat and weigh 240lbs. It's the largest they have, size 64. When I first ordered, I ordered a 3x and it was a joking way too small. This jacket at its largest wouldn't fit anyone larger than 2x joe rocket sizing. The sleeves are a bit fluffy but fit well and are tight. I think the GP Plus R system is why it fits the way it does. it doesn't have the ballistic padding like JR has, but has something I've never felt before, like some kind of protection for a slide. Anyway, I like it, but as I said, it has very little ventilation and would be for milder weather. It has a few holes, but not many and not very big. I live in the desert, so I may sell it.
Thanks for that. Makes the size determination easier, size 64 it is.

I decided to sell it for $535 shipped in the USA. That saves $100 from the Suzuki site. It's size 64 but these things run small. A good comparison is the same size as joe rocket 2x. Got it yesterday and tried it on. Non-smoker, all original packaging and tags. Gorgeous Italian leather. Has two zipper vents near the shoulder. Prefer Paypal as a gift or you pay 3% if you want it as merchandise for sale.

How exactly are you fitting yourself in this jacket?

It looks HUGE on you in the picture. It’s not supposed to be loose on you at all.

I’m similar size as you 6’2”, 240lbs and I ordered a size-56 (normally wear a 54) and it’s not small.

How exactly are you fitting yourself in this jacket?

It looks HUGE on you in the picture. It’s not supposed to be loose on you at all.

I’m similar size as you 6’2”, 240lbs and I ordered a size-56 (normally wear a 54) and it’s not small.
Well, my belly is not obese, but kinda big. If I was 20 lbs heavier, I couldn't zip it, so. It fits just like my joe rocket 2x. If I can't zip it, I ain't going any speed with my jacket unzipped LOL. It's a little loose on the arms but fits really well. I'm 5-10 and 240lbs. Anyway someone chimed in saying that Alpinestars runs small. Take my word for it, it's not the same sizing as other vendors. Anyway this is the size for sale, thanks

Well, my belly is not obese, but kinda big. If I was 20 lbs heavier, I couldn't zip it, so. It fits just like my joe rocket 2x. If I can't zip it, I ain't going any speed with my jacket unzipped LOL. It's a little loose on the arms but fits really well. I'm 5-10 and 240lbs. Anyway someone chimed in saying that Alpinestars runs small. Take my word for it, it's not the same sizing as other vendors. Anyway this is the size for sale, thanks
Interesting because it seems inline with my previous JoeRocket, Vanucci, and current Dainese race suit.

I wear joe rocket 2x and the new promo jacket is 64 or 4x. When I first ordered it from Suzuki, the sizes were not in numbers but in X and I ordered a 3X, and when I tried it on, well attempted to, no way I was getting that 3x on my body. I might model it for you guys showing my belly and the jacket on and off LOL. How about it guys fashion show?

Back