Finally bit the bullet

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
3600 miles and it is all done. The good news is that I used ALL of it....no flat spot in the middle...

No, I didn't run it to the cords. Haven't taken it out of town, or much past 70 mph in the last 200 miles.

Ordered it from mawonline.com. A Boise Id company. Got it (B56) for 125.95 + 9. shipping.

A month or so ago, there was a thread about tires where a member offered them for nearly the same $, but I searched for it and couldn't find it...oh well.

Now I can't wait til tuesday.......time to roast what is left!!!!
tounge.gif
Might as well!!!

MJN, got about 4500 out of my back tire. have almost 7000 on the bike now and its about time to replace the front, and the second rear is at the wear bars. Also got my rear there, best price I found.

$130.00 sounds good.....will hook up with you in about 3000 miles.... got a little over 4500 on the stock and just replaced it with a sportec m-1..... bought my own balancer and put it on myself.... nothing like a good wrestling match in the garage on a Friday evening.... but I think I got it figured out.... next time it's all me....... cause I'll be damned if a stinking tires going kick my azz again..... learning curves suck......
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

$130.00 sounds good.....will hook up with you in about 3000 miles.... got a little over 4500 on the stock and just replaced it with a sportec m-1..... bought my own balancer and put it on myself.... nothing like a good wrestling match in the garage on a Friday evening.... but I think I got it figured out.... next time it's all me....... cause I'll be damned if a stinking tires going kick my azz again..... learning curves suck......
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Using the Harbor Freight changer or what?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Harbor Freight changer hey now that is the ticket.... $70... man I'm getting one those..... thanks  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Tejas Busa
Reason for Edit: "forgot linky...."|1130039564 -->

i got almost 7000 out of my stock 56, and thats with NUMEROUS roasting sessions! hey street, how bout prices on battlax 020? i got hooked up @ chapparal motorsports? PM me the lowest price you can get it 4 me plz!
rock.gif

Oh yea.... and the attachments for motorcyle tires.... but still looks like a good thing......
If you watch their site they occasionally run the changer and cycle attachment both for less than $80... I got mine for around $70 on sale.
wink.gif
And yeah, once you learn how to use the changer it makes using spoons unthinkable.
wink.gif
It helps to have a second set of hands available when you use it, but I've done it by myself several times. Hit me up when you get one and I'll give you a few pointers to shorten your learning curve with it.

wink.gif

Harbor Freight changer hey now that is the ticket.... $70... man I'm getting one those..... thanks
smile.gif
70 BUCKS.. NO WAY.. <span style='color:darkred'>ITS ON SALE FOR 50 BUCKS NOW!</span>
For both the changer and the cycle attachment? They're sold separately. If it's both for $50... buy TWO.
wink.gif
I just checked.. the cycle attachment is $50 as well, so that's $100 for both. I got both for $70...

Back