field sheer leather pants...

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
ive found a really nice pair of field sheer leather pants with slider pucks for a very very good price. is this brand any good or should i stay away from it?? any input is needed!!!

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 21 2007,19:28) ive found a really nice pair of field sheer leather pants with slider pucks for a very very good price.  is this brand any good or should i stay away from it??  any input is needed!!!
Have had mine for 6 years bought them because of the price .and didnt know much better . honestly suprised on how well they are made and have stood up to my abuse would not hesitate to buy them again.

Field Sheer is an old and quality company. I've never had any, but I know others who do and they are happy with their choice  
super.gif

Another not that good of a pic tried to enlarge it captured from another web site when we went to the dragon

gap3.JPG

thanks for the pics!! im gonna watch these pants and try to pick them up

I got the Tracker pants last summer on EBay and love em. They are good quality and would definately buy them again. I got mine for $122 shipped.

They run a tad small... I wear a 34 in jeans and the 34 Fieldsheer pants were TIGHT when I got them. They stretched, but I still kinda wish I had went w/ a 36. I'd recommend going 1 size bigger if at all in doubt.

well, i just made the mistake and bid too early. i bid with 1 min and 30 sec. left and ended up gettin outbid. guess im gonna have to keep looking. thanks to everyone the replied and i guess im jsut gonna have to keep my eyes open for another pair.
mad.gif

should track the time...about 10 min before...and then sniping the final bid 4 sec.
bowdown.gif
works every time...
super.gif

i know i know...... was a rookie mistake..... i wont allow it to happen again.....

I have a Fieldsheer jacket.It is not the best made but certainly not the worse.
I would say that you would get 1 crash outta it and would need to be replaced.
I just dont think you would get away with a little 'shoe polish' after a dump!

Back