FI light

SEVEN30LG

Registered
i searched for a thread about it but didnt find it so sorry,im pretty sure its a repeat question but i had my bike running and idk how to find what it means....its just a constant flashing...i didnt notice any pattern...could it be that its been sitting for years and the system needs to clean out ...?

Ok, since Blanca's not gonna tell you.:laugh:
Under the driver seat there is a white plug(may have a cap on it)4 wires in it, and it plugs into nothing. Jump the red/white and black/white wires with a paperclip or piece of wire(this is safe and will not harm the bike)this is called dealer mode. The key must be on and it doesn't matter if the bike is running. The letter "C" and a 2 digit number will be displayed on the dash. C00 means you have no codes, any other numbers can be referenced here, and will correspond to the failing part(s). The picture below shows the plug with the cap on, but it's just simpler to remove the cap, it's easier to access the pins.

wire%20jump.JPG

00o0o0o thats the paper clip trick lol ok ok...will def try 2morrow when it stops snowing...0__0........hope i do it right...thanx bro

00o0o0o thats the paper clip trick lol ok ok...will def try 2morrow when it stops snowing...0__0........hope i do it right...thanx bro

Sure, just plug it in as shown, turn the key on, and you'll get the C and 2 numbers on the dash, then you'll know what's going on. It's simple:beerchug:
And BlancaBusa is the one who usually digs that up, or anything else you neeed found, you can bug him for the list of codes.:laugh:

Sure, just plug it in as shown, turn the key on, and you'll get the C and 2 numbers on the dash, then you'll know what's going on. It's simple:beerchug:
And BlancaBusa is the one who usually digs that up, or anything else you neeed found, you can bug him for the list of codes.:laugh:

lol ok sounds good...appreciate it

i think this is the right list:

c00 none
c12 crankshaft positions sensor, pickup coil signal, signal generator
c13 intake air pressure sensor #2, for front cylinder
c14 throttle position sensor
c15 engine coolant temp sensor
c17 intake air pressure sensor #1 for rear cylinder
c21 intake air temp sensor
c23 tip over sensor
c24 ignition signal, coil #1 for rear cylinder
c25 ignition signal, coil #2 for front cylinder
c28 secondary throttle valve actuator
c29 secondary throttle valve position sensor
c31 gear position signal switch
c32 injector signal #1 for rear cylinder
c33 injector signal #2 for front cylinder
c41 fuel pump control system, fuel pump, fuel pump relay
c42 ignition switch signal, anti theft
c44 heated oxygen sensor
c49 pair control solenoid valve

It's there. You might have to take the pass seat/solo cowl off and look around, or eventually take the entire tail off, but it's there lol.

And do a better search, there are probably a hundred FI light threads.

it may be under the tail fairing on the right side. (Im giving direction as if you were looking at it as the picture shows)

Yep, further back. Look right along the subframe between the passenger seat and driver seat. its a bit tricky to find, mine was hidden really well:whistle:

it's under there somewhere...just be glad you aren't looking in here :laugh:

IMG_6527 (Large).jpg

Back