Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few pics from today

your bike looks too cool , thanks for sharing :)

Hey...if you send me the pix with the pipe, I can return it to you without the pipe...

If you're interested...

allaboutscar@gmail.com

Otherwise, great photography. Nice composition. Gorgeous subject matter!

Thanks for sharing!

We ought to get you and Lamb together for a 3rd person shootout.:rofl:

Thanks all.
Pipe went out yesterday but was more interested in the ride then taking pics.
Sorry.

I really like your bike, Pipe !!! One my favorite colors too. The color is such a deep blue it almost looks black. I had a Jeep Wrangler pretty close to that blue. (you want to talk about waving to each other as you ride past each other, try being in a Wrangler, and go past another one without waving, won't happen !!)

Thanks Kenny.
Paint is GM navy blue metallic.
Same color as my old 99 Trans Am.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG.jpg

Thanks but remember; pics can be deceiving.
Not perfect by any means.
I bought her to ride. :thumbsup:

get outta here. right now I'd trade ya.:laugh: Cant get mine to run right. Stupid fuel fuse and cant find a solution:poke:

Nice pics! Have you ever been pulled over for un-nessessary noise with that Brock Megaphone?

Nice pics! Have you ever been pulled over for un-nessessary noise with that Brock Megaphone?

Nope, Pipe has ran it without the baffle multiple times right beside of the cops and never got a third look. :)

Top Bottom