fed-ex SUCKS

train460

Registered
hey
just a rant about those sorry a**ed fed-ex people.

Ordered some flowers for a friends birthday. 2 days in advance. paid for overnight delivery but really wanted it delivered on the 2nd day.
Well these aholes didn't deliver the damn flowers.
pulled up fed-ex tracking # and they show that the flowers were delivered to them at 0530 in the morning.
at 7:10 in the morning it says that the truck left without the package and they are still there.
called them and the B*tch tried to say that i had posted the wrong zip code, untill i told her i had the tracking history along with the address, she then said there must have been a Foul-up, NO SH*T?
so my friend didn't get her flowers on her birthday but HEY they said they will deliver them TODAY. big F**king deal.
just my rant and will NEVER use fed ex again.
later
Michael

<!--EDIT|train460
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117253971 -->

Well, if you used FedEx Express the package should have been for free. You should ask for credit or a full refund.

They just delivered my EVO system without a hitch even though I gave them the wrong shipping address. I will use them again without question.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117253725 -->

Sorry to hear, I personally have never had a problem with UPS, FedEx or USPS. Think about all the packages they ship in a day, they're bound to show their human nature from time to time.

Don't get me wrong it doesn't help your situation and I'd be just as pissed. But, I feel the pain of being human in my business often. Sorry to hear though, they should do something else for you though, like free overnight shipping for a month LOL. I'm sure your friend will understand.

Use should use FTD for flowers. They'll find a florist in the delivery area, and get them there the day you request, if they have about 1 days notice.

I agree FEDEX sucks. Not quite as bad as the USPS but almost. I ship expensive knives all over the world and I swear by DHL. They are very professional from the drivers to customer service. Their website is very easy to use for making labels, tracking and scheduling pick ups. They provide great packaging products for free and have NEVER let me down (knock on wood).

I agree FEDEX sucks.  Not quite as bad as the USPS but almost.  I ship expensive knives all over the world and I swear by DHL.  They are very professional from the drivers to customer service.  Their website is very easy to use for making labels, tracking and scheduling pick ups.  They provide great packaging products for free and have NEVER let me down (knock on wood).
Found the answer to my question on your site. Thanks anyway.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117254290 -->

I agree that while we want customer service to be perfect it never is. These large companies know that there will be some percentage (however small) of errors that will be made. However, I would ask for a refund on what I had been charged. Doesn't help with the delivery for your friend not happening on time, but probably all you can do.

I agree FEDEX sucks.  Not quite as bad as the USPS but almost.  I ship expensive knives all over the world and I swear by DHL.  They are very professional from the drivers to customer service.  Their website is very easy to use for making labels, tracking and scheduling pick ups.  They provide great packaging products for free and have NEVER let me down (knock on wood).
What sort of Knives do you make? Got a web page or some photos? Do you make custom knives per order?
www.blackwoodknives.com

The website as way overdue for an update. Right now, I'm about 2 years backloged so I've stopped taking custom orders.

The knife below is one I recently finished. It can be opened manually with the thumb stud or fired with the button. As you can imagine, these tend to "get lost" in shipping. Another reason why I swear by DHL.

deautocurr3.jpg

Every business messes up from time to time. After all, we are all human.
What counts is how you are treated after the screw up.
I'd be pissed too, but don't grade the whole company on one delovery mistake.

Knifemaker, DAAYYUUUMMM! Sweet knife! I gotta check out your site!

Sorry to here about your problem!!!

...I have not had a problem with receving stuff from FedEx... never sent anything, but no problem with the receving part!! DHL is good... definetly vouch for them!!

What sort of Knives do you make? Got a web page or some photos? Do you make custom knives per order?
www.blackwoodknives.com

The website as way overdue for an update.  Right now, I'm about 2 years backloged so I've stopped taking custom orders.

The knife below is one I recently finished. It can be opened manually with the thumb stud or fired with the button.  As you can imagine, these tend to "get lost" in shipping.  Another reason why I swear by DHL.
Beautiful knife. Let me know if you ever get back into custom work and I may have an order for you for a damaskas bowie blade with a coffin handle.

www.blackwoodknives.com

The website as way overdue for an update.  Right now, I'm about 2 years backloged so I've stopped taking custom orders.

The knife below is one I recently finished. It can be opened manually with the thumb stud or fired with the button.  As you can imagine, these tend to "get lost" in shipping.  Another reason why I swear by DHL.
Beautiful knife. Let me know if you ever get back into custom work and I may have an order for you for a damaskas bowie blade with a coffin handle.
Thanks!

Bowies aren't really my thing. I would be GLAD to recommend several oustanding makers that could provide you with one. The biggest knife show in the world is in Atlanta next weekend if anyone is interrested.  I'll be attending and partying
smile.gif
not showing.

As far as shippers goes and comdemning an entire company, let's just say I have no problem with that!! If you ever tried to file an insurance claim with USPS or UPS you would fully understand. You pay an incredible rate for insurance coverage. They gladly take your money. When they loose your shipment, they make you jump though 20 different hoops in order to recover your losses and/or make you wait a month for it to possibly show up.........FUG THEM!! Ship DHL!!!

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117257120 -->

Train, that's what you get for being a big wuss and buying flowers in the first place........LOL
Seriously, I have stuff shipped to me all the time for work, (I'm a purchasing agent) and FLK is right, DHL is the way to go. They're trying to make a good impression in the shipping business, being new to this country, and their customer service is excellent.

Back