Fed Ex Came Today!

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
Joe Rocket 990 jacket from New Enough. Very nice piece of riding gear!

Zips into my other Joe stuff and was reboxed for placement under the tree for me to reopen on Christmas Day - 41 year old kid that I am!!!

I sent them an email thanking them (New Enough) for walking me through all this gear purchasing over the last year and also told Paul that Hayabusa.org needs to be on the list.
The list, that is, of websites that pops up when you go to the check out page for a contribution. I had not seen this feature on their site before and when it popped up asking me to select a motorcycle message board to which I could send a donation, OURS was not there!!! My buds YZF600R forum was, but not us..... That hurt a tick....

Anyhoo, they have some of these hyper nice jackets left and I must admit, I looked so bad in this one that I thought about beating my own a** when I looked in the mirror!!!

Later yall!

lurk.gif
super.gif

Excellent! This site definitely needs to go on that list! I went and looked for that jacket on their site. I do need some pants too... not bad prices at all! Awww dayum, now see whatcha did?

I got all my gear from new enough, great people!!!

Take some pics posing in your new gear like every one else does.
laugh.gif

I like the last line...Fight Club here we come
smile.gif
New Enough is a good place, but agree they need to add the Org.

I recently bought a really nice Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 jacket from them and thought it was a great deal. Good Folks...

What, no pics?
rant.gif
You're going to make us go to newenough.com to check it out?!

Back