Form.jpg

70 Chevelle

383 w/6-71 Supercharger Wiand

*cough* for sale *cough*

engine1.JPG

engine2.JPG

car.jpg

l_17cf8e5339fc5b302b1534f01966038e.jpg

Ok, behind the bike of coarse is my 16' Wriedt Jet Boat. It has a 496 BBC balanced, Roller Cam and the best of everything..:thumbsup:

Just a few bolt ons. Full exhaust, intake, custom fabbed ram air, mild gear. Nothing too special, but a decent daily driver. The plan was to do a complete powertrain swap from a cobra including a complete engine rebuild and some form of forced induction but I decided that buying the busa would provide a much faster mode of transportation while still maintaining excellent fuel mileage.

I've got a wrong wheel drive '99 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with an '07 motor and a few bolt ons.....consistent mid 13's and great mileage for a daily driver..........too bad I STILL don't have a Busa yet!

No pic's but I have a frame off restored 71 heavy chevy chevelle with a 468 and a 4spd dressed in hugger orange.

1963 Chevy II Nova, Chopped,Tubbed. 406 sb chevy. My street car that run's in the high 9"s with a 100 hp shot of nitrous. Still not as fast as my Busa. Made it into the top 32 cars at our ArmDropLive here in Canada, ran too fast. The same people (Rich) as Pinks, only not televised...not fair. It was still Pinks all out to us. Funfunfun!

normal_Arm_Drop_July_6___09_243.jpg

My Donzi at 'Awakening of the Horses' (AOTH), an annual Donzi gathering on Lake Cumberland, KY.