Fast shooting, aww no blanks on this one

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok Haters beware... the post about the quick draw guy drew critics about blanks, not aiming etc... I thought it was still a talent... Well here is a real gun with real bullets hitting real targets...

12 rounds, 1 reload and 4 targets in under 3 seconds :)

Last edited by a moderator:
and talk about a marksman? (sort of related :) )

Most of us are better at 'point' shooting than we think. Most defense work is point shooting as well. Try this at home after dark with a flashlight. Imagine a noise at the bedroom door, down at the end of the hallway or by the back door. Pick up the flashlight and point it towards the noise. You'll be surprised at how accurate your 'point' was. Same story with 'immediate response' point shooting similar to home defense work, especially in the dark. Learn to rely on your intuition because you won't usually have time to sight in your target. Accurate point shooting will save your life.

Last edited:
Ok Haters beware... the post about the quick draw guy drew critics about blanks, not aiming etc... I thought it was still a talent... Well here is a real gun with real bullets hitting real targets...

12 rounds, 1 reload and 4 targets in under 3 seconds :)

Not the same guy. That's Jerry Miculek. The other was Bob Munden. Jerry runs away with all the Revolver events. You can walk up to him at a match and he'll treat you like family. Munden, well he'll tell you how awesomly wonderful he is even if you don't approach him. If you do talk to him he'll treat you like a dirtbag because you had the audacity to look the king in the eye and not kneel.

(never said it was the same guy) I have seen Jerry shoot out in Phx.. My ex roomy is Matt Burkett and have watched a few IPSC competitions..

One of my firearm instructors while in the academy was a gentleman by the name of Tom Kilhoffer, he had similar skills and has won several national matches with revolvers.

We were able to talk him into doing a demonstration for us. I can only say wow, to see someone shoot like that in person adds a whole lot that a video can't even come close to.

Back