fast lane cycles

VABUSA1

Registered
want to take my bike to a good shop, but the only one I know is good is Lee's Performance, and thats to far, I live in the northern Virginia area. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the board. I can't help a whole lot as I live in IL, but I'm sure someone will have an answer for you.

VABUSA1, Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry I cant help you... cause I live in India. But, Hang in... someone will help you soon:;):

Hey PM Paul 'UUBusa' as he knows this shop. My impression is that their specialty is Kawasaki's but I'm not sure ... they are having an open house and a Dyno shootout next month.

I am in Manassas too! '04 Blu&Silver with some mods... Maybe you have seen it parked over on Balls Ford road(?)I took my ride over to Fast Lane to get it lowered..they also installed the clear turn signal lenses and my new undertail. They had a Turbo Boosta in the shop while I was there and the mechanic sounded very knowledgeable. I would be VERY comfortable taking my bike there again. Hit me up sometime, we can go out riding on some local roads...Paul, UUBUSA, lives out in Ashburn, we could hook up with him as well.

VAbusa i live in waldorf, md i am looking for the same thing. i was going to take my bike to Lee's also. i am trying to find a good dyno tuner, on this end, alot of people use a dude named john foster he works out of his house. he's okay but he seems like a bit of a kawaski man to me and also he has a dyno.

Back