Fast and Furious 4 Trailer...

Cool, that will be put on the list of the must haves. My boys and I love the series.

Saw the trailer at the movies the other night (Death Race) looked good..

Also, Death Race was actually pretty good, the Mrs really liked it...

Saw the trailer at the movies the other night (Death Race) looked good..

Also, Death Race was actually pretty good, the Mrs really liked it...

I wondered about that. Cant be near as good as the original though.

I saw the trailer for Death race, and all I could think was "Where's the Clown in the Ice cream truck?" (Who gets that game reference?) Didn't know it's a remake...

I wondered about that. Cant be near as good as the original though.
I would say it was at least as good as any of the "Fast/Furious" movies... A bit over the top in places but hey, thats what gearhead movies are about...

What killed me was the trailer for the Fast and Furious 4 trailer was the Buick GN in the movie.... (they dubbed in an uncorked V8 hotrod exhaust instead of the V6 turbo) I do see a BGN at the track (actually 2 of them) that have V8's but this car looked pretty much pristine..

I thought the same thing.....
just looked at the posted trailer doh... the trailer at the show was compiled with 2 or 3 others... The BGN was in 2 of them.. this was probably the coolest of them however..

I want a BGN GNX oh baby that would be a car for the collection but the trailer looks good not to rice not to american alittle of both worlds i always like when the actors stay the same through out the series but oh well maybe it will do better then the other 2 before this:beerchug:

Back