Fallen For 'Busa

PuckX

Registered
New to the forums, just wanted to drop a hi.  I do not own a Busa YET... and I stress yet.  I currently own a '05 YZF-600R, and was cruzin through a dealership the other day and sat on a Busa.  Oh my god, this has got to be one of the most beautiful bikes I have ever sat on, they great thing is it feels really similar to my current bike.  Definately will be the bike I upgrade to when the time is right.  In the meantime I will be hangin out here at the forums learing all I can about this amazing bike.

DSC00616.jpg

<!--EDIT|PuckX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124088676 -->

welcome to the madness.... learn/lurk all ya want, this is a great place, best place to learn everything ya wanna know bout the Busa....
smile.gif

like NJ said.... we likes us some pics round these here parts... so post up.....
cool.gif

Yep, amazing feel, and amazing performance! I sat on one and that's all it took. Have one in my garage now.

Howdy pardner!
Lurk, look, and listen (as in pay attention). You can learn alot about The King here.

Show us what you're workin' with though. Throw up a pic of your bike.

blush.gif
Might aswell take advantage and introduce myself aswell. Been lurking for a few months, DYING to get a busa and it looks like I might finally have my chance in a month or two. Great forum and great guys on here, hope I to get to know you guys better...

Sup puckX
wink.gif

^^BORICUAAAA!!!^^

Wzup!

Born from the "river of rocks" if you know what I mean
cool.gif

welcome Puck welcome Iceman just go and get one you'll see what makes us so happy.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
puck lets see some pics of your current ride

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

What up Ice and Puck? The addiction has begun and you don't even have Busas yet. Thats a good thing b/c we all cant wait to see pics of the "Busa Grin" when you guys get one.

Sup man, I'm just waiting to sell my second car so I can get the busa. I just got a call from freind and it looks like he found me a buyer
biggrin.gif
 . So looks like the busa might be closer than I thought!

Spigga, Boricua!
Rio Piedras ah, yo estoy viviendo en el viejo san juan y ya mismo voy pa Isla Verde.

<!--EDIT|ICEMAN PR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123642496 -->

Ok finally have a picture of my 05 YZF-600R

BentValve - I live out in Mukilteo in Western WA. You a washintonian too?

DSC00616.jpg

And then me on it

DSC00615.jpg

Not a 'Busa I know, but she does the trick for now.  Some day though......
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|PuckX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124088790 -->

Back