Fall Colors

gaw

Registered
Ok, I live in Calif. We do not have the great east coast fall colors. we do have our own colors, but not like you on the east coast.
I someday want to take a trip in the fall for a couple of weeks to see the colors.
It is probably a bit early for the colors, but I would love to see some pictures of the colors. Post those pictures
If it is too early, keep it in mind and get some pictures while you are out riding.

Ride safe.

hey good idea gaw, Ever since I moved out west I've been missing the beautiful eastern colours too !!

Yeah, we'll hook ya up when the leaves start turnin', broh. It's still a little early yet. Watch for photos as soon as there are some colors to show ya...

This should be a good spot to get ya some pics when the time is right. :super:

CRW_0068_web.jpg

Love to see the shots. Out here in beautiful AZ we can ride year round, but the scenery stays mostly the same all the time.

Ok, I live in Calif. We do not have the great east coast fall colors. we do have our own colors, but not like you on the east coast.
I someday want to take a trip in the fall for a couple of weeks to see the colors.
It is probably a bit early for the colors, but I would love to see some pictures of the colors. Post those pictures
If it is too early, keep it in mind and get some pictures while you are out riding.

Ride safe.
Too many COLORS... :tounge: I will be checkin em out up nor-cal and of course I will be postin pics...

Gaw where in Cal are u?

Shouldn't be too much longer, folks. During my ride yesterday I saw some scattered patches of color. Lots of leaves fallin', too. Fall is upon us! :super:

Hawaii,

I live in the eastbay, Danville area.
Maybe in Chico next weekend, not sure yet.

Not here... It's nothin' but beautiful sunshine where I live!!! :super: Feel for my brothas and sistas to the North, though... :sad:

Back