fall bash schedule?

Lets see wakeup, ride,drink, shower, drink, eat, drink, sleep now thats a vacation. thanks for the heads up on dry county:beerchug:

Lets see wakeup, ride,drink, shower, drink, eat, drink, sleep now thats a vacation. thanks for the heads up on dry county:beerchug:

There are a couple of exceptions to this rule...

Alcohol in Graham County (Robbinsville). Graham County is a dry county, with the exception of 4 locations - SNOWBIRD LODGE located on NC143 at the beginning of the Cherohala Skyway. Fireside Bar and exclusive restaurant reservations required. BLUEWATERS MOUNTAIN LODGE, located just off US129 north of Robbinsville. Beer & Wine served at restaurant and bar. TAPOCO LODGE located on US129 just 3 miles from the Dragon. Good selection of beer & wine to go. Restaurnat with beer & wine by the glass. Throughout FONTANA VILLAGE, beer & wine to go, restaurant by the glass, Bear's Den Lounge.

It looks like Tapoco Lodge is the only place you can get anything to go...

Last edited:
You forgot to mention the photoshoot with Killboy on Saturday morning :)

Thanks Ray!

Modification to Schedule:

Saturday: Wake up, clean stinky drunk arse and go to photoshoot, then resume with days activities:rofl:

Alcohol in Graham County (Robbinsville). Graham County is a dry county, with the exception of 4 locations - SNOWBIRD LODGE located on NC143 at the beginning of the Cherohala Skyway. Fireside Bar and exclusive restaurant reservations required. BLUEWATERS MOUNTAIN LODGE, located just off US129 north of Robbinsville. Beer & Wine served at restaurant and bar. TAPOCO LODGE located on US129 just 3 miles from the Dragon. Good selection of beer & wine to go. Restaurnat with beer & wine by the glass. Throughout FONTANA VILLAGE, beer & wine to go, restaurant by the glass, Bear's Den Lounge.

How far is the Tapoco from the staging hotel in Robbinsville? Just so happens that's where I've got a place to stay...

Re: fall bash scedule?

I think it was about 15 miles straight up 129...

That's where I'm SUPPOSED to have a place to stay; bunking with some i-BMW friends (yes, I know, sleep on my back!) :lol: but want to come down and hang/ride some with you guys too. If not, I may be camping in the back of my PU truck in the parking lot (and looking for a shower)

That's where I'm SUPPOSED to have a place to stay; bunking with some i-BMW friends (yes, I know, sleep on my back!) :lol: but want to come down and hang/ride some with you guys too. If not, I may be camping in the back of my PU truck in the parking lot (and looking for a shower)
I have a fold out bed and a couch, the fold out is taken but you can use the couch.. there is always at least 1 or 2 spots open at the phillips come game day... would not worry about it at all.. If you would rather stay at the phillips, just put out a feeler here or there when you get in..

the gas station on hellbender has beer to go

I have a fold out bed and a couch, the fold out is taken but you can use the couch.. there is always at least 1 or 2 spots open at the phillips come game day... would not worry about it at all.. If you would rather stay at the phillips, just put out a feeler here or there when you get in..

That is VERY kind of you will keep that in mind thx!

Back