Fairness Doctrine..again?

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Well, you can't say I didn't tell you so huh?

Silence media? Is this next on the "social agenda"?

SENATOR DEBBIE STABENOW (D-MI): I think it’s absolutely time to pass a standard. Now, whether it’s called the Fairness Standard, whether it’s called something else — I absolutely think it’s time to be bringing accountability to the airwaves. I mean, our new president has talked rightly about accountability and transparency. <- :laugh:

You know, that we all have to step up and be responsible. :laugh:

And, I think in this case, there needs to be some accountability and standards put in place.

SENATOR DEBBIE STABENOW (D-MI): I have already had some discussions with colleagues and, you know, I feel like that’s gonna happen. Yep.

Michael Calderone's Blog: Sen. Stabenow wants hearings on radio 'accountability'; talks fairness doctrine - Politico.com

r8

your guns are next in an effort to silence the "Other" critics.... This is what happens when power becomes unbalanced.. the reigning power "eliminates" any competition and then completely annihilates any source of dissension..

Every dictator in recorded history has done it this way.. history always repeats itself..

You can say oh "cry wolf" but this is an errossion of our society that is bad, very bad..

The far left liberal arguments have never been able to garner anything more than a passing interest in listeners.. the people tire of the rhetoric and tune out.. Hence 3 failed attempts at "liberal talk radio" networks.. YET the conservative radio hosts pull amazing numbers... So now that the govt is going far left, they will silence anyone that does not fall in to the lemming parade...

your guns are next in an effort to silence the "Other" critics.... This is what happens when power becomes unbalanced.. the reigning power "eliminates" any competition and then completely annihilates any source of dissension..

Every dictator in recorded history has done it this way.. history always repeats itself..

You can say oh "cry wolf" but this is an errossion of our society that is bad, very bad..

The far left liberal arguments have never been able to garner anything more than a passing interest in listeners.. the people tire of the rhetoric and tune out.. Hence 3 failed attempts at "liberal talk radio" networks.. YET the conservative radio hosts pull amazing numbers... So now that the govt is going far left, they will silence anyone that does not fall in to the lemming parade...

Quote: The far left liberal arguments have never been able to garner anything more than a passing interest in listeners.. the people tire of the rhetoric and tune out.. Hence 3 failed attempts at "liberal talk radio" networks.. YET the conservative radio hosts pull amazing numbers... So now that the govt is going far left, they will silence anyone that does not fall in to the lemming parade..

And moving at an alarming rate. Remember what they said in November, we will not go there and challenge the first amendment right?

Liberals could care less about your first and second rights.

r8

Back