Fairing stickers

shade

Registered
Not sure on Fairing sticker part number
2013 bike picture attached showing what color the sticker is.
It appears I have 3 part numbers to choose from. Anyone have an idea which sticker part number is the one that matches my bike?

20161118_205739.jpg

222.png

@BigBSBusa
how do you tell the paint colors in the part numbers?
Really from the description of the part. Each color scheme has a 3 letter code. For 2013, AJM (Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Oort Gray), AJN (Pearl Glacier White and Metallic Oort Grey) and KGK (Marble Daytona Yellow and Glass Sparkle Black). The cowling piece for each color is listed, in this case COWLING, SIDE RH (GRAY) FOR AJM (94450-15H50-YHG). The last three of that part # is YHG which translated to the part I provided, TAPE, SIDE COWLING RH FOR YHG (68685-15H40-AJ7). Not the easiest, but it works for all the side cowls I have looked at or purchased.

Really from the description of the part. Each color scheme has a 3 letter code. For 2013, AJM (Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Oort Gray), AJN (Pearl Glacier White and Metallic Oort Grey) and KGK (Marble Daytona Yellow and Glass Sparkle Black). The cowling piece for each color is listed, in this case COWLING, SIDE RH (GRAY) FOR AJM (94450-15H50-YHG). The last three of that part # is YHG which translated to the part I provided, TAPE, SIDE COWLING RH FOR YHG (68685-15H40-AJ7). Not the easiest, but it works for all the side cowls I have looked at or purchased.

Cool, thanks

Back