Fairing stay bracket upgrade?

bigboy

Registered
Does anyone offer this in carbon fiber? It's already made of aluminum I think. Just wondering about my options

The front fairing mount that houses the instrument cluster is not aluminium, it is steel.
What’s your aim?
Weight reduction?
Have a look at this. . .

Last edited:
The front fairing mount that houses the instrument cluster is not aluminium, it is steel.
What’s your aim?
Weight reduction?
Have a look at this. . .

Yes weight reduction

What’s your aim?
Weight reduction?
Have a look at this. . .

I can't find any Info on stock weight of front fairing mount

Losing weight from the body is very different than losing weight from the bike… the bike is still heavy regardless of how many pounds you lose.
Exactly. Plus I'm learning if you want to make this bike light you have to go through a LOT of trouble. Researching, making connections, phone calls,reading, sending emails, forum post, fb post and MONEY.....lots of MONEY lol.

So true!
Other alternative is to go out and buy a 2006 GSXR1000K6… probably less $$$ outlay than lightening a Busa and just as fast… but about 110 pounds lighter lol
The problem is that it ends up as an addiction when going down the path of reducing weight on your beloved Busa.
A very very expensive addiction!

So true!
Other alternative is to go out and buy a 2006 GSXR1000K6… probably less $$$ outlay than lightening a Busa and just as fast… but about 110 pounds lighter lol
The problem is that it ends up as an addiction when going down the path of reducing weight on your beloved Busa.
A very very expensive addiction!
I had a 2017 gsxr 1000r. Didn't like it as much as the busa. Not as comfortable and I was cramped. Small gas tank that really annoyed me having to fill up constantly.I liked the torque of the busa much better also.

Plus the aerodynamics are FAR better on the busa especially for my height

Back