Fairing Clips

danath 34

Registered
Hey, got a question for you guys.

When I was doing my oil change not long ago, a few of my fairing clips were cracked/broken. Anyone know where I can pick up OEM fairing clips?

Also are there any aftermarket clips that are more durable than the oem clips?

Thanks guys.

If your talking about the metal clips that your bolts thread into you can get them at Ace Hardware.

One thing I have found about Ace, They seem to carry alot of bolts that can be used.

Sometimes you can find the plastic type rivets that hold the plastics to the bottom and front of the motorcycle at Lowes or Home Depot in the screw bin sections... Bike Bandit has them as well... I break mine all the time lol...

thanks for the info guys. Sorry for the no response, I was on a week long business trip to Vegas haha.

Yeah I am talking about those plastic rivet type things that you push to lock in place, and have to get them up with a flathead (at least thats what i do). I have no idea what they are called. I am gonna check out bike bandit and see what they have.

i just backed in butt first at the dealer, bought a few of the smaller ones and several of the bigger ones. :moon: i want to say they were like a dollar or two a piece depending on which one you got...weak for a tiny piece of little plastic

i just backed in butt first at the dealer, bought a few of the smaller ones and several of the bigger ones. :moon: i want to say they were like a dollar or two a piece depending on which one you got...weak for a tiny piece of little plastic

just bite the bullet and buy 20 of each size.
get them from the dealer you dont want plastic coming off at 150
because of jerry rigged fasteners

Back