Fair Price To Wrap Bike?

Shawn721

Registered
I want a custom wrap for my busa. First place I called wanted $1500. I know my buddy had his entire 4 door jeep and wheels wrapped for 3k completely custom everywhere. What is a fair price for custom wrap job on busa?

At that price, I've seen some custom painted plastics so you could have two sets. What's the advantage of a wrap?
Sorry I can't answer your question because I've never looked into a wrap.

Wraps can have better custom graphics. They tend to last a very long time and say I mess up one side from laying it down in driveway or something stupid it's easier to fix graphics. They just print that piece again. You can go really wild with your design too. I think that place is just over charging. Liking into other places but needed an idea of what is a fair price.

I want a very detailed design that I can see on computer before I go with it. Custom airbrush I would probably not be satisfied with because I am too much a perfectionist wanting both sides to be identical

to be honest wraps tend to make a Busa look gay. no offense as their is a little "Ricer-like" to be honest belong on Yamaha R1's or 600's or Honda CBR's or somthn and will definitely make ur bike less desirable if u choose to sell it. wraps to NOT increase the value of ones bike nor do custom paint jobs which is why you rarely see ppl do it to a Busa.

unless ur fairing is scratched really bad I wud not wrap ur bike with anything. will only decrease the value and the appearance of ur bike and wud be a total waste of money to spend $1000+ on a wrap to have to remove it wen u sell it. no one wants a custom paint job or wrap some other dude picked out.

I agree that it will not add value. I disagree that you should not do it if that is what you want. We have all done things to our bikes, cars, homes that do not add value but we want it. Make your busa YOURS and enjoy it. The plus side is if it's your design no one else will have one like it and when/if you do decide to sell, you remove the wrap and have new fairings that don't have rock chips in then like everyone else's does.

I am not going to sell it. Personally if I buy something like a motorcycle or car I never sell it. Now I will get other bikes and put them in garage too but sell noway. I was actually more concerned with getting in trouble because the wrap being too graphic. It will kind of be like this but on her knees with tits popping out possible nipple rings showing. That one left and right fairing. Then a bunch of other details on the rest of it. Trying to figure out how to logically explain it to my son who is 5 lol working on that part lol

image.jpeg

Crimson Custom Graphics in Tacoma Wa did mine He said if he does another busa he'd raise the price to about 1k+

Back