F150 here I come!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Well did my taxes last night, all I need is another $500 & i'll be ready to go slap down some cash & bring home my first "hauler." I'm mega pumped since i've wanted a F150 forever, it'll be my first truck, and it'll be the first vehicle i've ever really been able to CHOOSE. Anyone wanna buy a kidney for $500?
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup: I have had three F150 trucks!:thumbsup:

post-6-51547-CIMG3014__Small_.jpg

:thumbsup: I have had three F150 trucks!:thumbsup:

is that the supercab or plain extended cab? I'm lookin to get the supercab. Had thought bout gettin the supercrew but I wanna be able to toss the bike in back & the supercrew bed isn't long enough. So i'm just gonna go with the supercab. The suicide rear doors will be good enough I think for accessibility
Posted via Mobile Device

is that the supercab or plain extended cab? I'm lookin to get the supercab. Had thought bout gettin the supercrew but I wanna be able to toss the bike in back & the supercrew bed isn't long enough. So i'm just gonna go with the supercab. The suicide rear doors will be good enough I think for accessibility
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine is the supercab. I also went the supercab route so I could have a 6' bed. We have traveled to the bash with 4 members riding in the truck with no problem.

I am hopin for a dark grey or smokey color for mine. Black is uber sexy with a good polish but i swore after my 94 cutlass 2 door i would never own another black vehicle. Just sooooo hard to keep clean
Posted via Mobile Device

Find a used one. I bet you will pay half of a new one with low miles.

hmmm i did not know that, still think i'm gonna get a supercab, I wanna be able to close the tailgate, with the supercab that'll be possible i'm pretty sure
Posted via Mobile Device

I love my supercab F150! With the deals now available I might just look at a new one if I was in the market.

I hope the new ones are better then my 99 was. That dam thing was in the shop every month for something. When the o2 censers went, I bought a Toyota and never looked back.

Good luck...

Congrats bro, I am telling you, get the 4 door, you will thank yourself for it later. I will never own another 2 door pick up. :beerchug:

its likely to be an 08. Whats the main motivation for me to have a supercrew? The supercab has the suicide extended cab doors.....I am acceptin all advice & info. My big thing is haulin the bike. But then again i'm really thinkin mostly of DealsGap where they have the truckbed offload docks. Might be better for me to get the supercrew after all & get used to pullin a trailer
Posted via Mobile Device

Back