EZ Pass Holder Question

wuggzwest

Registered
Hey Gents Im looking for an EZ PASS HOLDER for my Gen 2 Busa. Any recommendations? Iv seen one that mounts to the mirror arm but I dont think it would work with the stock Busa mirrors considering how wide the mirror arm is. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Velcro is your friend.
I mount my sunpass or iphone right on triple tree.
It stays.

Velcro Iphone 002.jpg

Velcro Iphone.jpg

I did think about that though my Triple Tree is custom and Chrome and Id prefer to not scratch it up. Those are great pics.

I used to velcro my stuff also, till I hit a pot hole and jared it loose. Won't be doing that anymore. Now I just put it in the side pocket of the tank bag, get it out when needed.

Blanca, do you use the regular Sunpass or the $4.99 mini?

Pretty sure it's full size one as it's about size of pack of cigarettes ?
Rarely use it but phone is there everyday.

xzzr1200 sorry we don't have potholes in Florida so I can't comment on that one.
I do know the overpasses have pretty big lips and it jars everything when we go over them .

Last edited:
Thanks for the post. I'm bout to buy my EZ pass since I'm now stationed in Fort Dix, NJ.

my cheesy method a few years ago was to sew in and mount it to my upper left shoulder with industrial velcro. worked like a champ and i never had to stop or remove my hands from the bars. :whistle:

Mini won't work, it has to be mounted to Glass, only the regular one works, just stick it to the tank with the cups it comes with works well Ive had mine 4 years now :)

Pretty sure it's full size one as it's about size of pack of cigarettes ?
Rarely use it but phone is there everyday.

xzzr1200 sorry we don't have potholes in Florida so I can't comment on that one.
I do know the overpasses have pretty big lips and it jars everything when we go over them .

Yea no pot holes .....Sink Holes because we dont play around in Florida :rofl:

Google is my friend. Was scratching my head wondering what an EZ PASS was.
We don't have toll roads here in Missouri, so I'd never heard of an EZ Pass until now. Only highway revenue collection method here has an electric eye called a Radar, and a V8 with a Visi-Bar.:laugh:

Back