extreemachine

extreemSIS

Registered
:handshake:Haya! Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Today's extreemachine's 1 year anniversary since we lost him. (my brother) It was touch and go for my parents and I today. We had our moments. I do not know where that year went! We still miss him like the very 1st day. I took his 2 sons professional go karting at Nassau Coliseum (NY) They had a blast. The requirements were to wear full face helmuts (which they had from biking), flame retardent jkts., long pants, and shoes. The cars went upto 70 mph!! Hope things went well this summer for people! I see there have been some changes (g00d) with the website to get used to. If you see this also posted in another area, pls. disregard...

YOU'RE `IN OUR THOUGHTS`
THANX AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

Kris - thanks for checking in. It's good to hear that Ralph's sons had some fun. You all are in my thoughts and prayers...

Thanks for checking back in, your right where did the year go!

regards to you and his kids. i remember stopping in to pay my respects.

Last edited:
We will never forget him! :bowdown:
His handle will never always ring a bell with me...

Last edited:
Hi To Everyone from Ralph's (extreemachine) family. Nice that you all keep in touch with us. We're doing better, but...................... From his Mom and Dad.

Thanks for checking in here and letting us know how the family is doing. We miss him here as well. Prayers out to all of you.

Looks like I missed something before I joined the .org. From the tone of the thread I think I have figured out enough. I'm sorry for your loss.

Happy New Year to everyone. Nice of you to reply to us after all this time. We got thru the holidays again. Had a nice Christmas Eve with his 3 children, ages 11 - 14. It's alot of fun watching them open their presents. That's what Christmas is all about. When we were eating, we lit a candle in remembrance of Ralph. Our church is building a new brick walkway to the school, so we had a brick layed with Ralph's name and our names on it. So every Sunday, we say a prayer over the brick. Also we light a candle in the Church for him every Sunday. It's all comforting. Gone, but never forgotten.

Keep in touch,

Extreemachine's Mom and Dad :coffee:

Thank-You for your quick reply! I guess you know how it is having 3 children:yes: Hope your HOlidays were festive t00!

Regards,
ExtreemSIS (Extreem's sister)

Back