Experiences with Zex 30/60 under hump kit?

Dr. Gonzo

Registered
Is anyone running this kit? -link below- If so, what other items were required to make it work (other than tune) and ultimately was it worth it? I have a 2007 Gen 1 w/PC5, full 4-2-1 exhaust, and small airbox mod. I'd actually rather go turbo, but don't have an extra $4-5k to spend just now. :laugh: My goal is to add some cheap extra HP while staying reasonably safe. Any input is appreciated

Thanks!
Dr. Gonz

ZEX

Guessing no news isn't likely good news. ??? If nobody is using this kit, is there another small/safe/inexpensive kit that people have had success with. I'd like one I can hide in the hump, but would rather not buy 20 parts from 20 vendors and cobble it all together.

Thanks again!
Dr. Gonz

I can help you with something like this

IMAG0123.jpg

Who makes this kit? Is there a write up on it I could check out? Bunch of ?s come to mind and don't want to waste your time if it''s all already documented somewhere.

Thanks!

Ah, gotcha. I searched and found the post. I hadn't really considered a spraybar and was just going to fog a small 30-60 shot to stay on the cheap. I do like to keep an open mind though. How would you compare your setup against the MPS Spyder? I like the price tag on the MPS kit, but yours does come with the progressive controller which is nice. I think I have to buy short stacks to use the Spyder. Is that the same for yours?

Dr. G

Dan's spyder kit is very nice. Mine uses 1 jet or you can set it up to use 4 jets. Most use 1 jet since you dont have to remove the airbox to change the jet. My spraybar kit is $155.00 shipped (Nos MINI,supply line,bottle and solenoid are extra). I think the MPS Spyder is $225.00. Yes you need all short stacks with mine also.

Back