EXHAUST

pcosho

Registered
I have fabbed a set of custom exhaust pipes for my 06 busa. I have been a member for quite some time now and have read a lot of different comments about different systems people are using. Anyhow,I was thinking about trying to build a few of these to try to sell at a very resonable cost to my fellow busa owners. Very easy to install and sounds like a busa should.

Attachments

• DSC00818.bmp
    174.8 KB · Views: 65
sorry,no sound clip yet. But I will tell tou this no one in my neighborhood likes hearing it at high revs. I'll try to figure out how to get a sound clip but for now it has a nice deep tone at low revs but when you crack it open it's pretty loud. These are stainless steel with the carbon fiber look and I can get them in black,red or blue.

sorry,no sound clip yet. But I will tell tou this no one in my neighborhood likes hearing it at high revs. I'll try to figure out how to get a sound clip but for now it has a nice deep tone at low revs but when you crack it open it's pretty loud. These are stainless steel with the carbon fiber look and I can get them in black,red or blue.
No one in the neighborhood likes hearing it at high revs? Sounds perfect for longer rides and keeping folks from hating on sportbikes  
rock.gif
 Nothing like a little respect for others  
thumb_up.gif

probably around $350.00 to $400.00 ready to bolt on. Could maybe do it for a little less if stock mid-pipes were supplied. Just trying to see if anyone out there is interested. I didn't see the sense in spending $600-$1000 for a louder exhaust when I could make my own for half the price that looks and sounds just as good. I'll also try to get a better close-up picture tomorrow. Thanks

No one in the neighborhood likes hearing it at high revs? Sounds perfect for longer rides and keeping folks from hating on sportbikes  
rock.gif
 Nothing like a little respect for others  
thumb_up.gif
+1

Back