Exhaust install

NoFearSpear

Stop Looking!
Donating Member
Registered
Got a full system M4 exhaust i'm planning to install in the morn,,,do i need to pull the cooling system? Any tips will help.

removing the radiator makes it much easier, but you can tape a peice of cardboard to it and save your hands and the cooling fins, good luck

No instructions
rock.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 06 2007,14:58) No instructions
rock.gif
Got the pipe used,,this girl put a turbo on and now she's going for the female land speed rec,,,,,goto
highfivecycles.com look at the pic's.

(NoFearSpear @ Jul. 06 2007,18:03)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 06 2007,14:58) No instructions
rock.gif
Got the pipe used,,this girl put a turbo on and now she's going for the female land speed rec,,,,,goto
highfivecycles.com look at the pic's.
Leslie
rock.gif

rock.gif

Congrats !
Those M4 pipes are pretty studly . True tapered header tubes and they also use a real true merged collector .

New pricing is right on those .
beerchug.gif

Pipes are pulled,,,now i know why you need a front stand,,lol.
SHOCKED.gif

Install new ones in the morn.
wow.gif

(stlbusarider @ Jul. 06 2007,14:57) you will need a front stand
Only had a rear stand on mine and did fine. Just took my time.

Did my 03 with radiator in but hangers removed to move radiator forward (place towel over front fender to avoid scratches). Tape off radiator with cardboard. Realize you might as well do the Muzzy fan mod so order one. Remove the PAIR. Remove header bolts.

When putting the system together, use new gaskets (cheap enough and you DON"T want to be back there when it's put together). use WD40 to help adjust/install pipes. Hide your keys and drink heavily as you deserve it.
all_coholic.gif

Back