Exhaust fell off...

Kainedogg

Registered
Ok,

which one of my brothers here has gen2 aftermarket system or slip-ons, they want to get rid off? Long story short, I was doing clutched wheelies on a back road in Ga, and when I saw the cop at the side road, I tapped (smashed actually) the rear brake. Brought BIG SIN down roughly. When I got home, I realized one of the factory "shortened" mufflers had fallen off. Retraced my steps, but to no avail. Took the other muffler off for balance, but the noise and reverberation has my fillings rattling out of my head. Also If I had the means to buy a new full system, trust me, I would.

SGT Kaine

That sucks. Learn a lesson did we? :poke: :laugh:

Check w/ Daniel @ Cloud 9. I think he has a gently used set of Yosh slip-ons for a very good price.
You need to get this fixed ASAP don't you? Aren't you going to the Bash Kaine?

That sucks. Learn a lesson did we? :poke: :laugh:

Check w/ Daniel @ Cloud 9. I think he has a gently used set of Yosh slip-ons for a very good price.
You need to get this fixed ASAP don't you? Aren't you going to the Bash Kaine?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what bash? The only lesson I learned was make sure your exhaust bolts aren't backing out due to excessive vibration....:laugh:

I'm thinking the cop went back and picked it up for ya :laugh: Good luck with finding a replacement.

Hey brother, I have some stock pipes that you can have (best I can offer you), you just have to pay shipping...always willing to help out a fellow NCO ;)

AIRBORNE, ALL THE WAY!

Thanks Wardog. I actually found a gent on here giving me a good deal on his Yosh's. Just ironing out the details now.

One of your pipes fell off and you didn't notice (the change in the exhaust note)?

Must have been really worried about the LEO... :laugh:

Why are you guys busting my ballz. :poke: I actually failed to mention the bike coming down hard also smashed my goods. In between the LEO and my voice a few octaves higher, the exhaust was the least of my worries. :laugh:

The cop picked up your exhaust and is tracing your bike to your home address using the VIN number you etched into the side of the can :laugh:

Back