Ever plan a day..then...

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
It goes to shid?

Worked a 13 hour shift yesterday. 12 hour shift on Saturday. Weather is getting nice and planned a little ride with my GF for today.

NOT!!!!

Received a letter from the IRS. Yep. They have questions. Accountant has the answer.
laugh.gif
Just a minor issue so no jail time involved. Just more money probably. Never ends.

My GF is Diabetic. She is on the Transplant list again after losing her last transplant a year ago. Not a problem. We can handle it right?
Not today. Her sugars are running very high. 550 this morning and getting it down with insulin we are at 450 now.
wowold.gif
Still way to high. Pounding her second Kidney transplant when they run like this.

Might be going to a Doctor today. The only ride will be in the Ford.

Life use to be simlpe huh?

r8

Sorry r8. I will pray for her too. Can never have too many prayers brother. I found out life is not simple, at least with 4 kids!
beerchug.gif

prayers sent that everything clears up on the positive note

guns.gif
IRS
guns.gif
Huckabee wants to get rid of 'em (IRS)
thumb_up.gif
too bad he's far behind McCain

guns.gif

We're thinking/praying for you both. Sam missed you yesterday - PLEASE CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING! Hope she is doing better.

John,
I am sorry that things aren't going very well - I hate that both of you are having a rough day. Please tell, Mrs. Mikki that while I don't understand exactly what you are going through, dealing with Christopher, I can empathize.

Please don't hesitate to call me and ask, if there is anything that I can do.

Shawn

John,
I am sorry that things aren't going very well - I hate that both of you are having a rough day.  Please tell, Mrs. Mikki that while I don't understand exactly what you are going through, dealing with Christopher, I can empathize.

Please don't hesitate to call me and ask, if there is anything that I can do.

Shawn
Thank you Shawn. She is feeling better but I don't understand the reason for the elevated blood sugar. This is what really concerns me. We are down to 230 but 27 units is a lot of insulin in a 12 hour period.

We will be fine. Now, just get the IRS off my back!
argue.gif

r8

John, as always, Mikki is in my prayers. And please, call if you need ANYTHING. Did Mikki get the pix of me yet?

Well, Mikki is up and around. Feeling better. Prayers worked so Thank You.

Now, the IRS is still hanging over my head.
guns.gif

r8

Back