Ending of HOSTEL PART II

.... i'd UP more scenes but it seems the hype has died down tonight. If anybody wants more... then post about it! I'll UP more scenes IF wanted....

lurk.gif

I don't want to watch the ending...I'm going to see it in theaters. Can't wait
biggrin.gif

Why would people want to see human suffering? These movies aren't about a good scare, they're nothing but people twistedly hurting someone else. Am i the only one to see this for what it is?

Humans suffer in any horror film... and in war films. A good movie tries to put the audience in the movie so they feel the pain of the characters. I'm not saying we should compare Hostel to Black Hawk Down, but both have characters in peril and in pain and we are there with them.

(GMbusa @ Jun. 12 2007,13:54) Why would people want to see human suffering?  These movies aren't about a good scare, they're nothing but people twistedly hurting someone else.   Am i the only one to see this for what it is?
Don't go looking for the meaning of life in any movie, unless of course it's called "The Meaning of Life" or any Monty Python flick...no one seemed to care that a mad rabbit mauled people  
ices_rofl.gif

It's entertainment...try not to think about it too much and if you hate films like this, don't pay to go see 'em, but don't ruin it for those of us that are horror fans  
smile.gif
 Don't make me torture you over this...  LOL

Back