EGO & Procreation!

Name the baby regardless of gender "STUNNAH"...
smile.gif

What about 'Brian?' Yeah, that's the shiznit. But you must use the 'i' instead of the 'y' to make it unique. Did you know that most Brian's are spelled with the 'y' instead of the 'i'. It really makes for uniqueness.

(Number One) Brian

So I found out about a week ago that I was 99.9% assured of being  a father.. and found out for sure from a Doc yesterday.

I'ma be a Daddy!!  not exactly planned.. certainly a shock.. but exceptionally wonderful news anyway!

You guys that have kids know what I mean.. but you guys that don't are in for one hell of a different point of view.. everything changes in a split second.   Amazing!

Hey Cap.... how do I get super small sized Hayabusa.org shirts?

How do I attached the child seat on the 'busa? (jus' kiddin&#39
wink.gif

Thanks!
Daddy Ego
congratulations Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jump9.gif

I have a friend who just gave her child the middle name of Thor, her other boys middle name is King. Very strong names.

How do I attached the child seat on the 'busa?[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about? Have you gone mad? Mess the looks of such great cycle with a child seat?
rock.gif
?? Why the hell do ya think they make cargo nets or bungee cords? Hey ya could use Velcro and just buy a real fuzzy Doctor D's for him to ride in... that way its easy on and off just give a good pull!!!! LOL
Hey man good for you and congratulations!!!!!! Its very special when with the love of two people, your love comes to life.

Oh yeah, and Stunnah has volunteered to be the "Godmother."

B.
I did no such thing...However I can arrange for Bacharles to be the "Nanny" for the child...According to Higg he is already a cross dresser and the additional voice change should be a minor adjustment...I'll just have to torque his @!#$@ to get the high pitched sound...
muscle.gif

Oh yeah, and Stunnah has volunteered to be the "Godmother."

B.
I did no such thing...However I can arrange for Bacharles to be the "Nanny" for the child...According to Higg he is already a cross dresser and the additional voice change should be a minor adjustment...I'll just have to torque his @!#$@ to get the high pitched sound...  
muscle.gif
You guys are effin' wierdo's.. I don't think I want you anywhere near my kiddo... If he's like me he will be easily curruptible anyways.. so..

Back Yee Fiends!! Back!!!

haha.. nah, I'm sure you would all make wonderful nannies...

Back