EGO & Procreation!

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
So I found out about a week ago that I was 99.9% assured of being a father.. and found out for sure from a Doc yesterday.

I'ma be a Daddy!! not exactly planned.. certainly a shock.. but exceptionally wonderful news anyway!

You guys that have kids know what I mean.. but you guys that don't are in for one hell of a different point of view.. everything changes in a split second. Amazing!

Hey Cap.... how do I get super small sized Hayabusa.org shirts?

How do I attached the child seat on the 'busa? (jus' kiddin&#39
wink.gif

Thanks!
Daddy Ego

Damn Ego. Forgot the condom didn't you? Oh well, you just sold your soul to the devil. Congrats anyway...

Brian

Oops! Sorry about that. You only sell your soul to the devil when you get married. My bad.

Brian

Nah Ego(maniac). Let me stop bullshittin' with ya. Congrats and all that goes along with it. Good luck and be a FATHER and not a DADDY.

B.

O.K. now back to the bullshittin'.

Will you buy diapers for the little one, or will you just let him borrow yours?
face7.gif

P.S. You know that you are gonna get it now. You should have waited to post this one. You know that I just had to get my cracks in first.

Brian

Very nice. I would never have passed up on enjoying my boy's. Have a life time of fun Bro.

My son is 11 and my daughter is 5. Life would not be complete without them and my wife. They are the highlight of my day when I come home and spend time with them.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Congratulations Ego...Although this is not an exact science basically you have been cloned...Oh lord...

Breast milk is good and very nutritious do you intend to share with the baby????Or will the baby have to
40__s.gif
rock.gif

Breast milk is good and very nutritious do you intend to share with the baby????Or will the baby have to
40__s.gif
rock.gif
I think she is more excited about the uhhmmm.. improvements in the cheast area than I am... keeps asking me if they look bigger.. if they feel harder (whoo! ) etc. funny.

my first.. I also planned on waiting a few more years but uhh... well I can't find the "pause" button... so I guess it's now ya know.

Later...

THanks

Ego are you sure you knew what you were doing...Are should I put a call in for Fox and Dana...
smile.gif

I always joke with the wife, "If you get pregnant, I'll throw you down the stairs!"

Disclaimer: My wife and I are very sarcastic and have an excellent relationship. I would never dream of hitting her. She would immediatley leave me if that ever happened. I am a big boy, but she kick boxes and we have gone a few rounds in jest and it's possible that she could take me, if she caught by surprise.

Ego are you sure you knew what you were doing...Are should I put a call in for Fox and Dana...  
smile.gif
I been practicing for years, and years, and years, and years, and years... If I don't know what I'm doin' by now I never will... no need to watch Dana, and Mulder do the horizontal mamba I don't guess. LOL

I was really worried about what kinda father I would be.. but then I started lookin at all these other idiots in the world (present company excluded of course) that were raising kids and doing alright.

I just gotta convince her to let me name him something unique and cool now... Suggestions?

We could have a "name ego's baby" contest for a free sticker or something.. or.. or.. or.. uhh.. nah.. maybe not.. haha!

Back