EFX HID's

joncook06

Registered
do not buy your hid's from "EFX"!! I went to buy some HID's off EBAY and i found a pair (hi and low beam)for about $120, then i saw EFX company's for about $160, i also saw they are an ISO company which has higher standards. so i went ahead and spent the extra $40 to get a better quality product. Heres the problem i called them and paid on Monday May 19th, they said they'll ship out today. I wait. Thursday comes no lights, i call they said they shipped Tuesday i wait more. i call again they say they shipped Wednesday.The following Thursday i get them and they are postmarked a week after i ordered.
Ok i let that go, i start installing them to find they shipped me the wrong hi beam,so i call them up they say its not our fault you have a new bike and our book isn't up to date, i tell them it's fine i understand it happens no big deal just ship me the right one. they said i have to ship mine back first. i reminded them they have my credit card # if i dont return the bad bulb they can charge it. they said we can't. i asked if they could charge my card then refund me once they receive the bulb back. nope can't do that either. i just wanted to avoid two more weeks of waiting.
They then told me it would ship the same day they received my wrong bulb, well surprise it didn't it shipped two days after, so i just now (June 10) got the kit that should have taken 3 days to get. and i had to pay to ship the wrong one back to them. They suck, but i love my low beam!!
cursin.gif

rant.gif
banghead.gif

This is exactly why the site recommends using tried/true site sponsors!
They've been here for the long haul and stand behind their product...
Having to pay to return ship the wrong product isn't at the top of my list for customer service!

Also, ISO has nothing to do with quality in the pure sense. It just means that you have documented processes and procedures in place and you follow them. And it is not unusual for a vendor to want product back before they ship more out to you. The part that would upset me was being lied to about when shipped. No excuse for that.

i had the same problem with the company bro he will ship them eventually he doesnt stock anything took him a week to admit to me he didnt stock it kept telling me he didnt have my tracking information do a search for my thread the HIDs are good quality once you get them.

Back