ebay warning

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
back before christmas i bought an extra chrome rear axle and nut from a guy going by the name fasterbusa on ebay. well no item has been rececived by me since then. emailed him three times. got one reply. it stated he shipped it out, but christmas was slowing it down. no more replys , i do know he is reading the emails. "the one good thing about aol email service."
i checked with some others that won auctions from him. same for them , has not shipped , just lied about it. i reported him to paypal i should know something from them by the 12th. now i am going to report him to the mississippi state attonery generals office. from my understanding what he has done is a felony, by crossing state lines in this transaction. so i am going to push this to the full extent of the law. this thief lives in flowood mississippi. just a warning to ebay users stay away from this guy, i have his name also, im sure i can get the address from paypal .
i am getting so sick of ebay and the thieves and thugs that are on there now. sorry for the rant , just highly disgusted
rant.gif

I feel your pain, I sold a boat this summer to a guy on ebay.. He met my reserve by placing 2 bids sveral days before the auction was over. I contacted him several times and finally heard from him and he says his little brother placed the bids without him knowing about it(oh he's going to college and has no money) The cash would of been nice cause I dislocated my ankle and wasn't working....Sorry i'm ranting also....
rant.gif

i use to live close to flowood. its just north of jackson right? if i was still there, i'd look him up for ya.

i have two address for this guy . one is flowood one is smithdale.
if it takes me a thousand dollars to do it i will get him . he might think 35 is nothing, but i will show him.

Back