Ebay Stubbies slip ons

alot of guys run that. louder than CRAP. You will always be in the back of the group.

why? just go buy $15 worth of chrome tips and chop up your pipe... (i would suggest having an "out" for when you are tired of them and the noise)

I have a set. They look cool, and they sound ok, but are very very loud. If you are going to buy a set I'll sell you mine, they are just sitting in my garage.

Back when I had my 05 ZX6R I bought a hotbodiesracing "exhaust" from someone who needed the cash. Basically a straight pipe. I rode them for a couple weeks and the noise was just too annoying. Riding in a neighborhood going 30mph and having the bike screaming like a lawnmower from you know where got OLD. Sold it for what I paid and went back to stock.

Loud loud loud. It's debatable on engine damage over time due to being done without a proper tune. It's a member here who sells them. They are two auto 2" exhaust tips with clamps you can buy at any auto parts store. Baffles(if use them) are 2" x 4" Harley type baffles.

Basically take the chrome tips and cut slots into them with dremel or hacksaw so you can clamp them down to the outlet pipe on the bike which is slightly under 2".

Lord humongous(aka moron) sells same type of setup on Ebay. They look like the auto exhaust tips you can buy/order from auto parts store with the baffles in them.People use to put them on their cars to change the sound of them. If you take the time to watch his Vidoes you'll see he's a clueless trailer park(shooting scenes) hack.

Thing that bugs me most about stubby tips is even the major manufacturers don't fix the unevenness(brake side is higher) of how the sit on bike. $300+ I would want them to be even from the back. Simple bend in both them would correct this. After all they are custom! Buell peg mod can have brake side rube. Various adjustable rearsets can have the same issue.

Hope this helps you out!

I have them and like them. I also got the homemade "baffle" from him. They are not as loud as just chopping the mid pipe IMO...I tried that first. I have gotten many compliments on the sound and it definitely cleans up the a$$ end!

Dude, get an AH system from Brock's and call it good.... You will never go back once you come over to the dark side...:laugh::beerchug:

anyone get any noise violation tickets. no one notice a power drop? when i rode my bike with slip ons off it felt like there was less torque but it could have been the noise wasn't matching the speed i was doing

Ask 99 busa about mine they sound sick and i love it. That is the same person i bought mine from. I have no baffles in mine and i didnt notice any torque loss form stock to them. Also why pay $1000+ for an exhaust that is straight through anyway with a good tune it shouldnt matter! Just my opinon.

Last edited:
It wasnt the speed rather than the acceleration. it was 10 times louder than what I was used to so don't know if it was I was expecting more because it was louder or if there was an actual loss
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
It wasnt the speed rather than the acceleration. it was 10 times louder than what I was used to so don't know if it was I was expecting more because it was louder or if there was an actual loss
Posted via Mobile Device

I run the stubby's and I might be wrong but, my bike seems to have more pep with these than the stock drilled out cans....

Jet Li runs a set similar to these. They do have little claw like baffles in them and I think they sound cool.

One of my co-workers run those stubbies on his 07. They sound loud as heck. He has since put his factory pipes back on. I will ask him why the next time I see him.

Back