Easter weekend around Youngstown,Ohio

Wild07

Registered
This may be in the wrong section, if so please move to the correct forum...
Is there anyone on the board around Youngstown area in Ohio? I'll be there with my girlfriend and her family friday and saturday and would like to get out to one of the local tracks if there's anything going on just to watch and hang around the pits and get out to some different racing. I googled and found a few tracks local, and can steal her mom's car for the day, but dont want to just go shooting in the dark looking for a track.

Thanks in advance everyone!!

Shoot me a PM or email and let me know please!!!

I'm from the area, but I'll be in Houston until July.

As for "local" tracks, the only thing you'll find in the area is Quaker City in Salem, unless you want to drive two hours or more to go to Norwalk or Thompson Dragway.

I think Quaker City still does Test & Tune on Friday nights where anyone who passes the tech inspection can race.

Sadly I don't think I'll be taking my bike with no way to get it there other than my truck which were not taking, so I'll just be spectating. I just figured it would be a good escape from the potential in-laws.
Posted via Mobile Device

You can call Quaker City Raceway at 330-332-5335. I went on their website and found that first test-n-tune is April 4th. You can google Norwalk Raceway, Norwalk, Ohio and check out their schedule but that track is nearly 2 hours from Youngstown.

Best bet come to Quaker Steak & Lube for something to eat and walk across the street to Biketown Harley Davidson and check out the 09' Harleys. That's always fun having them try and sell you one. Andrews Cycles in Salem, Ohio about 1 1/2 miles from Quaker City Rcaeway is open 7 days a week. Lots of bikes and accessories to check out. All major brands of Japenese bikes.

You can also check out Western Reserve Motorcycle Club they hold cross races. Google them. Nice guys and lots of fun. Unfortunately you're a little early in Spring to catch any tracks. One last thing go onto the AMA website and check out their races by state. They may have something within driving distance you can visit. :thumbsup:Wardie

Thanks Wardie! I just checked out QCR and it looks like they've just got TnT, so we'll probably hit Biketown and check out the '09s, and wander around looking for the other dealers in the area.

Big radio station giveaway Saturday at Quaker Steak & Lube. Get there early and stay late!

Back