Dynojet PCV/PCVI Worth it?

SpeederBikeBusa92

Registered
If I am reopening something already discussed I do apologize. However I am wanting to do just a little boost of responsiveness on my 2019 Busa and have been torn for wanting to do a PCV/PCVI or sending my ECU off to Moore Mafia (Unless someone in Texas recommends someone else) to get it flashed to what I currently have on the bike (R77 Slip-ons) and to remove the limiter and maybe a crackle tune just for fun. Can someone give me some data on the Dynojet and how it ran for them in comparison to the ECU Flash? Much appreciated!

**My bike in the picture**
PXL_20230527_181146370~2.jpg

I have 2 bikes running PowerCommanders. Both are reasonably healthy and we’re dyno mapped.

They were both on the bikes when I bought them. Personally I wouldn’t buy one my self.

For me a flashed ECU offers and unlocks so much more, and I’m a fan of setting up on a dyno so it’s never going to be an “in the shed” job for me with a downloaded tune.

I don’t hate on PowerCommanders, mine work fine, but for me accessing the ECU is far superior.

8A6DBD66-5281-4243-B9AA-45C1116DAF51.jpeg

I have 2 bikes running PowerCommanders. Both are reasonably healthy and we’re dyno mapped.

They were both on the bikes when I bought them. Personally I wouldn’t buy one my self.

For me a flashed ECU offers and unlocks so much more, and I’m a fan of setting up on a dyno so it’s never going to be an “in the shed” job for me with a downloaded tune.

I don’t hate on PowerCommanders, mine work fine, but for me accessing the ECU is far superior.

View attachment 1680800
Heard on that! Sounds like I'll need to ddo an ECU flash then

Back