DYNOED MY MR TURBO KIT

OB_lucky13

Registered
ITS BEEN NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FROM THE START IM TRYING TO WORK THEM OUT FIRST THE THINK SMOKES SO BAD THE FIRE DEPT CAME TO THE SHOP SECOND THE THING ONLY MAKES 216 HP WITH 7 PSI OF BOOST WELL ILL KEEP YOU IN TOUCH MR TURBO GETS THE THE BIG THUMS DOWN THERE NOT EVEN ANY HELP TROBLESHOOTING THIS PILE IM ON MY OWN.

Talk about a company letting it's reputation spiral down in FLAMES. This is the equivalent of the Firestone tire problem but at least Firestone issued a recall.

MAN DUDE YOU ONLY LIVE IN JERSEY YOUR WELCOME TO BRING IT DOWN TO SEE WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON.THE POWERS OF BY MAYBE 25-30HP BUT IS IT HUFFIN FUEL SMOKE?

NO ITS OIL ,THE PUMP ON THE RETURN IS UNDERSIZED IT IS BLOWING OUT THE EX TURBINE. I EATHER ONE; HAVE TO RESTRICT THE OIL TO THE RAJAY RECOMENDED 20 PSI MIN OIL PRESSURE OR TWO GET A BIGGER OIL PUMP (SPACE IS ALLWAYS A PROBLEM) WHAT PUMP DOES THE MC KIT USE ? DOES THE MITSU. HAVE BETTER SEALS? ILL GET IT SOON. DOING SOME TESTING TOMOROW .I HATE TO TROBLESHOOT FOR MR TURBO IM NOT GETTING PAID FOR THIS CRAP THATS WHY I GOT THE KIT; GET IT ;KIT THE ENGINEERING WAS DONE ALLREADY. IF I KNEW WHAT I KNOW NOW I COULD HAVE BUILT MY OWN AND HAD ALL THE BUGS WORKED OUT IT ONLY TOOK 7 MONTHS TO GET IT AND NOW ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS LATER AND I STILL DONT HAVE IT RIGHT. THE MORE I TALK THE MORE PISSED OF I GET F. U. MR TURBO

I FEEL BAD FOR YOU HAVIN TO SCREW WITH THIER STUFF.I CAN UNDERSTAND MILD TUNING BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.THE MC EXPRESS IS HIGH ENOUGH THAT IT DOES NOT USE A SUMP PUMP.IT RETURNS WHERE YOUR DRAIN PLUG WAS.

Could be worse, you could be me :) Still leaking oil out the compressor side, and I'm finding powdered up aluminum in the oil. Tried to take it apart, and the compressor turbine is now permanently attached to the axle. It won't even budge. Tank still isn't anywhere near low enough to use the supplied spacers even after reinstallaing everything. I can't put the turbo back on the bike on account of the metal in the oil, so I'm without transportation now. Calling tomorrow to request a new turbo be sent out overnight. At this point I'm pissed and stranded :(

What kind of turbos are in those kits? I've never heard of returning the oil to the drain plug. How does that get rid of the foam in the return line?

WELL I FINALY GOT THE BIKE TO RUN RIGHT AT 10 PSI IT MAKES 235HP NOT AS MUCH AS MR TURBO SAID IT WOULD BUT HEY THATS JUST THE WAY THEY ARE I GUESS THEY ONLY PLAN TO MAKE ONE BATCH BECAUSE AFTER ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS GET THEM I DONT THINK ANYBODY WILL EVER ORDER A KIT FROM THEM AGAIN. AT THIS POINT I KNOW IM ON MY OWN AND ALL I CAN DO IS FORGIVE THEM AND WORK OUT ALL THE BUGS MY SELF I WOULD BE LEARY ON RECOMENDING THEM TO ANYBODY THAT I KNOW THERE ARE 2 OTHER KITS OUT THERE AND I WOULD SAY THE MC EX. REALY DELIVERS WHAT IT SAYS IM SO UPSET THAT I DIDNT ORDER ONE WHEN I HAD A CHANCE IF I SELL MY KIT I MIGHT STILL GET ONE OR I CAN TRY TO GET AN INTERCOOLER FROM NLR. AND WORK THIS SYSTEM OUT WE'LL SEE THIS WINTER IM OFF RIDING FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE NO MORE PROBLEMS.

How'd you stop the smoking? My turbo is getting boxed up and sent back so Terry can see what the problem is. Going to be kicking myself for attempting this for at least a year.

Back