dyno tuning yosh software

O-Factor

Registered
Hey Guys,
I live in Mass outside Providence, and want to know if anyone is aware or can recomend someone to dyno tune my bike using the yosh software. (no powercommander) or how and were to acuire the software, I do have access to a dyno. Any help is great. Thanks, "O"

good luck, the "cube" was discontinued a couple years ago I think... you might call yosh directly and see if they can steer you to someone that might have the warez you need...

I emailed yoshimura about 6 months ago to see if they had any of the add-ons,3 way map selector switch,shift lite,clutchless up-shifter,or gear position sensor,still laying around and offered to buy anything they had-nothing,not even a wiring diagram. I have the full Yoshimura software and instructions,send me your email and address. Then go to Radio Shack and buy a USB to Serial(db-9)cable #26-183.You may already have this as some cameras,PDA's and modems use this too. Ever since I switched from my pwercmderIIIr to my yoshi box I've been hooked,3 tenths at the strip helped too.I'm hoping I can send you the software via email or burn it to another disk as Iam not wanting to send mine without at least 1 Marine to guard against the mob!
guns.gif

Yoshimura has had a long time, winning relationship with Suzuki.AMA Superbike this year was just a 2 man show,with both Yoshimura bikes finishing 1-2 ALL year,thats R&D!!
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY OF THE YOSHIMURA ADD-ON'S-PLEASE CONTACT ME-WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR!!!

the cube looked like a really slick deal... I think they priced it out of reach before everyone figured out how good it was... same stuff from PC costs twice as much

out of reach is dead-on,I looked back in '05 as I was piling my pennies for my '06(I couldn't afford a bike payment and insurance)they wanted like $579.00 just for the box.By the time I got my bike,late '06 they were gone. I got lucky and found a nice one on ebay $175 shipped.Ialso have a '99-'01 box if anybody's in need

Hey Guys,
I live in Mass outside Providence, and want to know if anyone is aware or can recomend someone to dyno tune my bike using the yosh software. (no powercommander) or how and were to acuire the software, I do have access to a dyno. Any help is great. Thanks, "O"
I have the software......if your up for a road trip we tune the Yosh box here. Shoot me an email via PM.....

greg

Back