Gen 1 Tuning Discussion ( Advice, Tips ) ECU EDIT, WRT ))

SSGT_B

Registered
Im hoping that others might be willing to share ideas tips or tricks in this thread to help myself and others who are attempting to tune their bike with either ECU Edit or the WRT software. I am about to receive my harness so I can tune the bike myself. I have both software suits but other than a simple click here to unify maps or change rev limiter there is not much else i can figure to do. My bike specs are:

06 Busa
Pair mod
big airbox mod
k&n filter
Short Yosh slip on's, no cats
-1/+2 195/55 rear tire

Thanks for any and all help in my quest to learn and tune.

Several active members should be along, several sponsors could step up as well but it takes money out of their pockets so I'll understand if they don't. Best of luck.

Not trying to take money out of sponsors pockets, just wanting to learn and help others learn along the way. Ive been tuning GM cars for years and sharing what I learned as well as constantly learning. Mostly I learned by trial and error as well as having a good forum that shared their experiences. That said, I hope to hear from others here who have done it or are doing it and wouldn't mind sharing their knowledge with the group.

Do a search with Google and you'll find all the info you need to get started.
The biggest piece of advice from me is to save your work so you can fall back if needed. Label it so you understand what you did and why. Then purge them as soon as they become useless.

Back