Dunlop qualifiers

whytlotus

Registered
While browsing some websites , found a deal on the Qualifiers for $225 to my door for both tires. Don't really need em yet, but will for sure this year. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Seems like a great price and thinking about salting them away for later this season. Similar pricing on Pilot Powers.....

See if you can contact the host of thread. I found it about 5 minutes ago and sent him a PM. Obviously ... no reply just yet.

I havent rode on the Qualifiers yet.

I can give you a report from one of my quicker friends. He had a set on his bike, CBR600 at the Gap this past weekend.

He reported excellent stick but not that good of wear. There were 700 or so miles on the rear and nearly to the wear bars.

Having switched from the Powers to the Qualifiers, Peter said the stick is comparable and the feel is close when comparing side to side transition.

I have also hear from a couple of my NEBSA friends that it is doing very well on the track.

I am just unsure about the wear...........

I very rarely use street rubber.....the Powers have provided the most mileage for me so far on the street when pushing hard......

Back