Dumping the clutch in 5th gear

plecostomus

Registered
What would happen if you revved the busa up to 10,000 rpms and dumped the clutch into 5th (or 4th) gear? Would it explode or would it flip end over end a few times?

is it just me?

samurai_holding_sword_md_wht.gif

One question; Why would even want to do something like that,,,to any bike?

Logical answer please. I am really trying to understand what you are trying to accomplish with a move like that? Assuming your money paid for this bike and not someone elses. :super:

Chances are you'd get a decent lurch forward and the bike would die... Do it in third...and the thing will probably rocket forward, then die. Either way, it would be a wonderful way to destroy a Hayabusa's motor and Clutch for sure.

Can't imagine why you would want to do that to your ride, but make sure you video it so we can watch. :laugh:

By the way, welcome to the board catfish.

put a 16t front and lets say a 50t rear sproket on. you should get better results. make sure you have a camera so we can see what happens. it should be interesting. make sure you are wearing full gear also. maybe i should add this to my post..."i wont be held responsible for what happens"

Sorry to peak your interests here. I don't have a Busa, but wonder about what would happen under unusual circumstances involving the Busa.

I'd also like to know if there's any of you who can do a stoppie while spinning the back wheel at high RPM, drop the spinning back wheel back on the ground and end with a burn-out. I have yet to see anyone try this, nor have I ever heard it be considered. Thank you

Mikey- Thanks!:)

plecostomus<-------- :newbie: you are the new guy arent you? plenty do a rolling stoppie burnout, I've seen a burnout to a wheelie to a stoppie to a burnout to a wheelie, in a hi-chair position(legs over the headlight) check some stunt vids yo......

<!--EDIT|†WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066423090 -->

Hey man, do you own a bike at all, or are you one of those who sit around dreaming of what you could/would do if you had a bike to destroy?

Mikey, you are the new guy arent you, plenty do a rolling stoppie burnout, I've seen a burnout to a wheelie to a stoppie to a burnout to a wheelie, in a hi-chair position(legs over the headlight) check some stunt vids yo......
I guess I'm kinda new, but I think cat fishe's post that ended
Mikey-  Thanks![/QUOTE]
Was thanking me for welcoming him to the board.

I still want to watch him explode a busa.

Back